~𝐎𝐍𝐄 ~

𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄.
                        *𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬*

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 "𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐭" 𝐩𝐨𝐯.
_______________________________

I was getting ready to go to hair salon when my friend Zamora called me.

"Hello," I answered.

"Yo, what you doing?" Zamora questioned.

"shit nun work, then going to get some to eat why,"

"welllll I wanna go to this club tonight but ion wanna go by myself... and you my favorite friend ever." She laughed.

"Bitch I'm yo only friend and Ian going to no club with you I'm tired." I said to her.

"AALIYAHHH PLEASEE you can drink all you want and I'll pay," I sighed, I really didn't wanna go out.

"Ite girl I'll go but you coming to pick me up and you bet not be late either cse I will go to sleep."

"oo ok I love you see you at 9." She blew a kiss into the phone and hung up.

Putting my phone down on the bed I got up and walked to my closet and got out a outfit once I picked it out I did my edges and got my purse and keys and phone.

Walking into the garage I got into my Mercedes Benz G-Class and drove to my hair salon called "𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐿𝑈𝑋."

I pulled up to the shop and got out the car, walking in I seen my employee doing some people's hair and others waiting.

"Hey y'all." I greeted everyone.

They said hey and continue with their work I went into my office and started on the pay cheeks that were due in a few days.

"Liyah your client here waiting on you." Nodding I got up walking to the front seeing the girl my ex-boyfriend cheated on me with. "Fuck is you doing hea?" everybody in the shop looked at me in shook cse I never raised my voice.

"I'm coming to get my hair done, if that's fine with you." I nodded if she's being respectful I mean sure she sat down In the chair while I started cornrowing her hair.

I thought about fucking em up on purpose but changed my mind. After applying the lace and doing the edges I took a couple of pictures she payed and left.

I did about 3 more heads and started to get ready to leave by the time I was done it 7:32 I told the manger I was leaving bag to lock up when they leave.

Getting in my car I speed to the house cse I was running late and I knew it was gone take me awhile to get ready. Pulling into the garage I got out opening the house food and walking into the room.

Taking a 15 minute shower I shaved, washed up and got out. Putting on light makeup, redoing my edges and putting on my clothes by the time I was done it was 8:50.

Hearing my phone ring it was Zamora telling me she outside, I walked outside after locking my door and making sure I had everything and saw her car walking over to it i knocked on the window cse the car doors was locked.

"Hey bitchhhh" she yelled as I got in the car, I looked at her and laughed idek why I laughed.

"Hey Mora," I said after I calmed down from laughing. "Take my pictures plsss,"

She rolled her eyes at me and got out of the car snatching my phone as I posed as she took pictures. She handed me my phone back and I looked through the pictures posting them.