PART- 4

Guys I know that SidNaaz didn't met yet... But as I told you guys it's inspired by a real life story so thoda patience rakho.. As I want to show their life before they met each other.. And how is there life before they met.. And the way they really met is not in a good situation you know.. So, try to understand a little bit... And yes our SidNaaz will meet in the next chapter... Till then have some patience... thank you....😊🙏🏻

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

_______________________________

Sana was busy whole day in Rahul's birthday party arrangement with the help of Shehbaz and preparing his favourite red velvet cake and also his bithday gift.. After finishing her work she was having her dinner with her family... When her father asked about her interview... "Puttar tera interview kaisa gaya aaj..?" ShF asked stopping his eating for some seconds... "Woh! Papa aaj nahi hua hai interview..." Sana said gulping her food... "Kyu? Kya hua?" ShF asked in curious.. "Pata nahi papa.. Priya ne call kia tha aur bola aaj nahi hoga as boss ne aaj ka cancel kar ke postponed kar dia hai.. Ab ek week baad hoga.." Sana informed him taking deep breath... "Accha.." ShF replied back and started to eat again....

After finishing her dinner Sana went back to her room... And started thinks about her job interview.. "Sidharth ne interview kyu cancel kia.. (You guys must me thinking Sana ko Sidharth ka naam kaise pata.. SS FASHION is her dream job place.. And you think she don't know who's the boss..😝) Ajeeb hai.. Kher chodo mujhe kya.. But ek baat acchi hui jo cancel kia Sidharth ne.. Aaj agar hota toh main late hojati uss Rahul ke chakkar me.. khoteya!! (Angrily) Thank you Sidharth you were like an angel for me today.. (feeling grateful) Hayee! Sidharth kitna handsome hai yaar.. Ekbar uska pic dekha tha magazine me... I'm sure he must have a girlfriend.. Woh bhi model type.. (chuckling) Whatever!! Mujhe kya? Main toh Rahul se pyaar karti hu.. Oh shit!! Rahul se yaad aya.. I need to go to his place to wish him.. Aur uska gift bhi le leti hu.. Bandar uchalta rahega I'm sure.." saying this she giggled and went to get his birthday cake n gift..

Sidharth after taking a bath from coming from office... He was thiking about Shehnaaz... "I don't know why but I felt something with this name Shehnaaz.. Shehnaaz such a beautiful name... Pride of a king with a beautiful meaning.. Oh! I was so into the name that I even Googled her name.. I don't know why but I really wanna see her... I mean I'm feeling some kind of connection with her... What I don't know.. Why I wanna see her I really don't know.. But kuch toh hai.. Iss liye maine 1 week baad rakha... So that I can see her that day... (smiled a bit) Aur yeh bhi dekh lunga kitni acchi designer hai madam... As Veer has praised her a lot... I'm waiting to meet you Miss Shehnaaz .. I think I should go now to have dinner with mom.." thiking this he went to have dinner with his mom....

"Sidharth aaj ka din kaisa tha baccha.." SM asked having her dinner... "Thik thak nothing special.." Sidharth replied having his food... "Yeh maine kya dekha aaj tu aur Veer saath me..." SM said while chuckling... "Mom please yaar..  Sab apke chakkar me horaha hai... Aur apko bola kisne..?" Sidharth asked irritatedly.. "Oh haan zarur apke chamche ne... I'll kill that Veer.. Saale ne apko bhi bola.." Sidharth said angrily... "Nahi baccha.. Niti ne.." SM replied still chuckling.. "Haan usko kaise bhul gaya main..." Sidharth said irritatedly having a spoon full of his favourite dal chawal..😋

"Accha accha ab gussa mat ho... Aur bhul jaa iss baat ko... Aur yeh bata maine suna tune aaj ka interview cancel kar ke postponed kar dia hai... Abhi ek week baad rakha hai..." SM said changing the topic... Sidharth just hummed in response... "Kyu?" SM asked curiously... "Woh mujhe attend karna tha iss liye..." Sidharth said nonchalantly eating his favourite food.. "Hmm..!? But pehle toh kabhi nahi kia tha.. Ab aisa kya hogaya? Koie special reason or special person?" SM asked with a smirk making his shocked...