PART- 6

Note: From now on there will be POV in some parts of the story... And it's totally new for me .. I mean this "POV THING"... As I didn't used this technique in my previous story... So, agar kuch galti hoti hai then sorry in advance...😅😅

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

_______________________________

With lots of courage Sidharth finally made the girl face him pulling her shoulder... As he sees the person he grasped in shocked... His world gets stopped.. He felt like chocking... His breath hitched.. He felt like dying seeing the person there laying in the pool of blood... As he saw her 2 days ago in his office... Seeing whom he get lost his sense with her beauty... Who was walking, talking, smiling, giggling and jumping with happiness... All he wanna do was to die in guilt for doing this with this angel like girl... With lots  of struggles Sidharth finally managed to whispere slowly in in his shivering voice... "She.. Sheh... SHEHNAAZ..." Where tears were running down from his intense black eyes nonstop as if someone had opened the tap but forgot to turned it off...

Yes, that person that girl whom he hit with his car was none other than Shehnaaz... Whom he saw 2 days ago in his office.. Seeing her he got smitten by her beauty.. By her simplicity.. her beautiful face.. her innocent big eyes.. her lucious pink lips which he wanted that kiss right there .. her joyful giggle.. the way she bites her nails when she nervous.. Her confused look.. her shocked expression.. her every got damn thing... He was smitten by her...

"Aaa.. hhh.. aaa.." Sana groan in pain... Listening this Sidharth thought broke and he quickly checked her when he saw that she was still little bit conscious and was groaning in pain... "Fuck..!" Saying this Sidharth took her in his arm in bridal style and went towards his car quickly to take her to the nearest hospital... As she already lost too much of blood... Where he can heard many people still accusing him and showing sympathy to Shehnaaz... But ignoring all these Sidharth took her towards his car while requesting her to not to close her eyes...

"Shehnaaz.. Shehnaaz please don't close your eyes... please.." Sidharth said holding her in his arm while taking her in his car... "Hum.. hum.. abhi hospital jaa rahe hai... You will be okay... Please don't close your eyes..." Sidharth told her in his shivering voice making her sit on the passenger seat and he quickly went towards the driving seat and took his seat... He made her head rested on his shoulder and holds her waist tightly with one hand and start the car with another one...

They reached to a hospital in 15mins.. Sidharth quickly took her in his arms in bridal style and went inside the hospital and started to scream like a mad man... "Doc.. doctor.. emer.. emergency.... Where is the fucking doctor..?" Listening his voice a doctor and some boys came with a stretcher.. Seeing the stretcher Sidharth quickly put her on it... "Zaldi se OT me shift karo patient ko..." The doctor said to the boys... When doctor was about to went inside the OT with Shehnaaz...

"Usko kuch nahi hona chahiye samajh me aya naa... Agar usko kuch hua (pointing Shehnaaz) phir tum thik nahi rahoge.. remember that.." Sidharth warned the doctor holding his collar.. By this the doctor scared a little and hummed in response... "Words doctor.." Sidharth said angrily making the doctor shiver in fear.. "Ji.. ji bilkul... Tab tak ap please inke family ko call kar ke bula lijiye... Aur operation ke formalities bhi pura kar dijiye... But right now I really need to go sir.." the doctor replied nervously pointing towards Shehnaaz... Seeing this Sidharth left his collar and doctor went inside the operation theater..

Sidharth called up Veer to tell him to bring her family here.... "Hello! bro tu kaha hai? Abhi tak office nahi aya...?" Veer asked from the other side as soon as he received the call... "Vee.. Veer.. " before Sidharth could say something in his shivering voice Veer asked from the other side.. "Bro, tu thik hai naa..?" Veer asked getting worried to him listening his voice.. "Main thik hu yaar.. But Sheh.. Shehnaaz thik nahi hai yaar..." Sidharth replied in his stammering voice making Veer shocked... "Bro Shehnaaz kaha se aye..? Aur kya hua Shehnaaz ko?" Veer asked getting worried...