Chapter 1 -ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ-

-ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ-
𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔 POV:
______

I groan as I roll over and check the time on my phone to see I'm already late.

FUCK.

Today is the day I open up my new library. I'm so excited.
I've been wanting to open this library for so long. We just got finished stocking all the book a few days ago and Today I open.

I jump out of bed and happily rush into the bathroom and do my everyday morning routine.
I wash my face, brush my teeth and then take a longer shower then needed knowing I already late.

As I'm getting out the shower with a towel wrapped around my body one in my hair I hear the baby monitor go off.

I sigh and walk into Noah's room. He was standing in his bed he's face tear stained.

He needed his diaper changed.
Yes he's three and still wears a diaper, we're working on it.

I change him quickly and put him in his new outfit that said happy 3rd birthday.

Today was Noah's 3rd birthday.
(it was also the anniversary of the day I ran away with my best fiend but that's another story for a different time)

After Noah stopped crying I showered him is kissed repeatedly telling him happy birthday while he laughed and squirmed around in my grip.

I put Noah on my bed with some toys and walked to my dresser pulling out a pair of black lace underwear and a matching black lace bra.

(𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗱)

I quickly throw on my underwear and bra and rush into my closet and put on a casual black sleeveless top and blue jeans

I was already ten minutes late to open up at this point.

I go to the bathroom and undo the towel from my head quickly brushing out my dark brown wavy hair with my revlon Volumizer Enhancer and popping some curlers in my curtains bangs.

After I was done I take Noah into the kitchen I set him down at his baby table and pull out some Eggs and oatmeal I made last night from the fridge and pop it in the microwave.

He loves oatmeal and eggs.

(𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘁)