Chapter 24

Don't click on the photo In front of your parents people 😏
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I-I'm coming to the hospital I say hanging up the phone.

"I-I have to go Skylar is awake" i say getting up and grabbing Noah.

"Okay go ahead we will bring your food home for you" mom said

"Thank you" i say grabbing my stuff and calling a taxi
————————————————————————————
Going into the hospital I ignore the staff asking me question and rush to skylars room.

"You wanna go see Skylar" i ask Noah with a big smile. He squeaks in excitement. I slow down my walking as we get to room 26. I knock on the door.

"Come In" skylar says on the other side. I calm myself before walking into the room.

I let tears fall down my face walking
Up to Skylar before she can say anything i grab her chin and kiss her, I kiss her with so much passion and emotion.

I slip my tongue In her mouth moaning into her mouth I feel little hands try and push are faces apart.

I pull away from Skylar to see her smiling I smile aswell before turning towards Noah & hand him to Skylar and what Noah says next shocks me and Skylar.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mommy" Noah yells before wrapping his little arms around her neck. Me and Skylar stare at each in shock before Skylar warps her arms around him

"Hi Noah" Skylar says with glistening eyes. I look at the both of them with my own tears.

"So how do you feel" I ask her

"I feel fine a little tired" I nod my head.

"I met your parents and your sister they seem really nice they haven't met Noah yet but I want them to meet him" i say

"I want them to meet him too and I want them to know that your pregnant" she says before kissing my stomach.

"Maybe we should tell them after you come home we could have a little get together type of thing since I met your parents I think it's only right that you meet my mom" i say

"I would love to meet your family Iona" she says smiling widely.

I know we've only been dating for a month but I like her a a lot and I want my family to meet the person that I like and maybe even love.... Wait love did I really say love again? I thought to myself before shaking out of my thoughts and talking to skylars family that just walked in.

---------------
𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑑𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟
---------------
I look over at Noah who is sleeping on the couch. before Turning towards Skylar who was already looking at me.

"Hi" I whisper

"Hi my love" skylar says before pulling me into a sweet kiss. I moan into her mouth Deeping
the kiss before crawling into her lap I rock my hips back In Fourth before skylar picks me up I wrap my legs around her waist she walks me into the bedroom and throws me down on the bed making me bounce a little. I rip off my shirt and pants before ripping off her clothes. I massage her breast which makes her release a low moan.

She unzips her pants and pulls it down with her boxers, letting her hard cock spring free, I pull down my underwear throwing it somewhere in the room. Skylar grabs my
Legs pulling me to end of the bed making my dripping cunt come in contact with her hard cock. "Your so wet my love" she said rubbing her tip of her cock over my clit i arch my back at the pleasure, "please" I whisper
"Please what" she said "please fuck me". Skylar pushes her full length in me not giving me time to Adjust to her size
"Oh fuck" I gasp looking at her with my mouth wide "so tight" she said moaning at my feeling of my tight walls around her
"Move" i say grabbing her neck. She moves her hips slowly before gaining a pace
"Hmm" I moan closing my eyes with my head tilted back. She grabs my neck making me look at her "look up" she said I look up.
"look at me while I fuck you" she said before moving her hips faster. My eyes roll back at the intense pleasure I'm feeling. "Good girl" Skylar says. My walls squeeze around her making it harder for her to thrusts. "Stop squeezing iona" Skylar says with a hoarse voice "shit I can't" I say with tears in my eyes my boobs bounce with each thrust.
She ignores my pleads and thrusts her hips faster and faster hitting my g-spot.
"Ah fuck!" I scream  "I can't i can't Skylar" I say pushing on her stomach.

"You can and you will" she says before flipping me on my stomach she brings me
Up in a sitting position with me knees bend.
She wraps her hand around my neck before pounding into me. "Mhm" she moans and bring her other down to rub my clit. "Fuck fuck fuck Skylar I feel like I'm going to pee"
"Your not let it go" throwing my head back on her shoulder i let myself go I squirt all over her cock and the bed sheets. She throws me down on the bed before pushing on lower back. "Yes Skylar just like that" i say before moving my hips back on her. "merda iona se continui a farlo, verrò" she says with heaving breathing making me only move my hips faster "cum skylar cum en moi je veux te sentir" she brings me back up to her chest grabbing my throat and thrusting her hips upward into me faster and harder are skin slapping together are moans loud making it echo off the walls thank god this room is sound proof.

"You want my cum Iona" she asks looking at me in the mirror. "oui donne moi ton sperme remplis moi" "yesss...baise moi..skylar" she lets out a loud moan hitting my g spot and releasing inside of me which makes me cum as-well she grunts slowly thrusting.

I fall onto the bed my legs violently shaking I turn on my back before pulling her towards me and kissing her she kisses back but it feels different this time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.don't even talk about the smut just 🤫🤐

(Unedited)