Chapter 26

𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I groan as I feel my cock harden at the sight of her pink pussy In Front of face I wish I could just bend her over right then and there. Im going to get her back for that, she better watch her back I thought evilly (😈). I look down at the tent In my pants and groan I gotta take a cold shower great I roll my eyes.
Iona went to the bedroom and called her family and I went to take a cold shower.

( 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟)

"So my family is excited to meet you and they want to meet up at my mom house in about an hour" Iona says sitting on the couch next to me as I watch Noah play with his toys.

"Ok babe" I say kissing her forehead and snuggling into her side

"You should call your parents and sister I want the to get to know them I want them to get to know Noah and are baby on the way" she says smiling

"Okay I'll call them" i say smiling aswell

(30 minutes later)

"Hey mom" i say over the phone

"Hey sweetie how are you" she asks

"I'm good mom how are you and Ezra

"I'm good Ezra is good too you should call Ezra I know she misses you at home"

"Yeah I know I miss her too I've just been really busy and since my accident I just I don't know mom" I say with a sigh rubbing the forehead

"I know honey I know your stressed with work and stuff just make sure you call her okay"

"Okay mom. I wanted to ask you something I'll have to call dad and ask him to but I wanna ask you first"

"What is it" she asked confused

"Well I want you dad and Ezra to get to know Iona and her son and we have news to tell you guys anyways"

"I didn't know she had to son but I would love to get to know your girlfriend and her son so how about you guys come over on the 21st since I'll be back from LA by then"

"Great we'll be there I love you mom"

" I love you too sweetie bye" she hung up.
(End of Convo)

My mom and dad were married at one point but when I turned 20 they got a divorce I guess they fell outta love.(but what I didn't know there was more to the story then falling outta love)

when they got the divorce I wasn't sad when I was twenty I had fallen into one of those I don't care moods for the longest I lost one of my best friends her name was Mia we were best friends since kindergarten.
she got into a bad accident and died and I died that day too i lost a piece of myself I never knew I had I loved her so much she was there at my darkest times but I knew she was still in my heart.

My mom and dad co-parent he visits Ezra come time to time. I call him and visit him and his girlfriend which was also Mia's mother (😳) it took me a minutes it accept his and Mia's mother relationship I didn't talk to him for about two years but I got over him and accepted them I'm glad to see him happy and he makes Rachel happy I'm glad to see her happy when mia died she was reck drinking and partying almost every night she almost died one night but good thing I was there to save her I'm just glad she's happy again.
(rachel Mia's mother)
I sit on the patio for a little long before going inside
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I admire my beautiful girl friend as we walk outside to the car.
Iona's outfit:

"You ready" Iona asked as she gets in the car

"You ready" Iona asked as she gets in the car. To be honest I'm shitting my self right now.

"Yeah I'm ready" i say with a nervous smile hoping she wouldn't notice.
I buckle Noah's seat belt  before getting in the passenger seat.

"By your face I can tell your nervous" I look at her shocked

"I see right you love" she said with a chuckle before turning on some music and pulling out the drive way.

"W-what is they don't like me"

"It's going to be ok Sky there going to love you and plus your only meeting my mom,sister and best friend that's the only family that lives Queens the rest of my family lives in Manhattan Ny" she said interwinding are fingers together. I blush at the nickname nobody has ever called me that before besides my family.

——————————————
——————————————

"Do I look okay" I ask Iona fixing my blazer that lays over my shoulders.

"Yes baby you look beautiful" she says kissing me I blush.

Skylar outfit:

"Come on let's go" Iona says before getting out the car and grabbing Noah since we had to park a little ways down from Iona's moms house since there was no parking spaces

we had to walk across Ny's busy street to get to the neighborhood.

Running my fingers through my black hair I walk across the street.

My blazer flying in the wind as I walk

my hips sway showing off my tattooed stomach and pierced belly button

I roll my eyes at the whistling and cat calling I got from men and some women.

Iona huffs in annoyance and jealously

"What wrong" I ask her

"Nothing" she say annoyed

"Aw are you jealous" I say with a teasing grin

"I am not jealous" she says looking away and walks in front of me

"Hey come here" I turn her around and look at her in the eye

"What" she says
I grab cheeks in my hands

"I love you Iona I only want
You there's not need to be jealous" I say kissing her

"Mmm okay" she says leaning in the kiss

"Now come on let's go" i say grabbing her but not before ruffling Noah's hair and kissing his forehead which made him giggle. I watch as Iona walks in front of me rubbing her baby bump she's only a month and a couple days pregnant but you would think she was 3 months by the size of her belly.
Iona's belly bump:

I love Iona with all my heart I love our son and are child on the way I don't know whatI'd do without them I'm so happy Iona came into my life at the time she did

I'd do without them I'm so happy Iona came into my life at the time she did.

(Unedited)