Prologue

Tejasswi, a sorceress gifted with the ability to glimpse the future of those she selects, but bound by lifelong devotion to Alpha Karan, she consciously limited her powers to assisting him alone, foregoing their use for any other purpose.

As Karan engaged in the most arduous battle of his existence, Tejasswi was struck with a vision of his brutal demise. Driven by the need to protect him, she dashed to the battlefield, only to face Karan's wrath upon his victorious return.

Despite his rebuke, her persistent fear for Karan's safety persisted, a testament to the profound emotions she harbored for him.

Driven by an unwavering determination to shield Karan, Tejasswi shadowed him into the depths of the forest, where she tragically beheld his savage murder by an unknown silhouette, before succumbing to her own fate at the merciless claws of a prowling werewolf.

The anguish of witnessing her beloved immersed in a pool of blood, coupled with the agony of her inability to shield him, surged within her, catalyzing her reincarnation.

Blessed by the moon goddess with a fresh chance to safeguard her cherished one, she vowed not to squander it, unaware of the concealed threat lurking in the shadows.

Will she succeed in shielding Karan and herself from harm in this new life, or will she unwittingly become the enemy's primary target due to the profound alterations in the unfolding events of this reincarnation?

Hello readers I am back with a fresh new story.

As usual I am going to give 5 chapters a week Saturday and Sunday will be off.

If you all are ok with this, please give your consent through comments. The first part will be tomorrow.

Happy reading.

IMP:- Guys suggestion for Karan, Tejasswi and their mutual friends are welcome.