《Flashing On My BF》

Prompt: Dream was on a call with Sapnap when George decided to mess with him from a trend he saw.

No one's POV

"Flashing on my boyfriend to see his reaction"

George was watching a tiktok video. He saw that a girl was wearing a towel before she walked towards her boyfriend, who was on a video call with someone. She removed the towel, making her boyfriend blush.

"Hey...uh...i'll call you back" the guy said before he finished the call and quickly picked up his girlfriend, who was still recording before the video ended

George needed to try this, especially to Dream.

He did saw him a few minutes ago downstairs, just chillin' on the couch with Patches.

George stood up from the bed and slowly walked downstairs. He heard Dream talking.

"Yeah...Patches is here, she's good...oh George?...he's upstairs"

Dream stopped when he saw George at the bottom of the stairs.

"Speaking of George, he's here by the way" Dream flipped the camera so Sapnap would see him

"Hey Gogs!"

"Hey Sap" George waved

Dream switched back the camera to him and continued talking.

George immediately thought back to the tiktok he saw a few minutes ago, he decided to do it now.

He ran back upstairs.

"Oh" Dream looked at the stairs "he's upstairs again Sap"

"He's probably want to take a nap again dude" Sapnap joked

Dream chuckled

"Whatever you say..."

George ran to the bathroom and locked the door quietly, so Dream won't suspect. He took a white towel from the rack before he removed his clothes and replaced it with the towel on his waist.

He took his phone, went to his camera and started recording. He probably has to send it to Sapnap later to explain why Dream would leave his call once he walks back downstairs.

"Hey Sap, so uh...you might ask Dream why he left the call earlier and here's your answer..."

George flipped the camera and slowly walked back to see Dream, still on the call with Sapnap.

"What?...no dude, what the heck?...he's the bottom for sure"

George slowly walked towards Dream when he didn't saw him. He quickly removed the towel and tossed it at his face.

Dream was confused to why a towel suddenly covered his face. He removed it and suddenly saw George naked infront of him.

Thankfully, his camera wasn't switched or else Sap would freak out.

"Yoo? Dude?? You good?" Sspnap asked

Dream felt hard. George knew that Dream is supposed to be the one who's turned on but he felt butterflies are having a war in his stomach right now. He was red as a tomato.

"Dude? Dream??"

Dream couldn't even answer his friend.

Even Patches could agree, if she could ever talk. Because she quickly walked back behind the couch when she saw what the hell was happening.

"H-hey Sap, i'll...call you back. Patches knocked over something" Dream hastily said before he ended the call

He stood up and picked up George in surprise, making him yelp. His phone was still recording.

"Wha- Dream!"

"You're asking for it, baby" Dream smirked

Dream brought him over their bed before he locked the door shut.

George stopped the recording and tossed his phone on the floor before Dream removed his shirt off...

They did the deed ;)

4 hours later...

George couldn't even walk so Dream had to carry him downstairs for dinner.

When they were done eating, George sent Sap the tiktok and the video he recorded.

Gogs sent 2 videos

Gogs: Patches didn't knocked something over lol

Pandas: LMAO, he's that horny?

Gogs: very