INTRODUCTION

Malhotra family  
Malhotra's are not rich in this story . They are middle - class in this story

Ahaan veer malhotra - Elder son of Mr. Veer Malhotra and Mrs. Savitri Malhotra . He is elder brother of Sonu and Kartik  . He is very bubbly in nature and loves his mother a lot and believes in  love stories and want to live a love story. He has a crush on Rhea. He cracks silly jokes. He likes to make everyone happy. He is looking for a job.
Veer malhotra - Father of Ahaan and  Sonu and husband of Savitri Malhotra and died in a car accident.
Savitri malhotra - Mother of Ahaan and Sonu  and wife of Veer Malhotra . She lives with the malhotra's and ahaan and dadi loves her the most.
Sonali (sonu) malhotra - Younger daughter of Veer Malhotra and Savitri Malhotra and younger sister of Ahaan and Kartik . She is currently studying in last year college and wants to be a fashion designer.
Kartik malhotra - He is only child of Suresh Malhora ( chacha ji ) and Ritu Malhotra ( chachi ji) . He is more serious and dosen't like jokes of ahaan but to make him happy he laughs on his silly jokes. He is doing a job in Mehta Industries ( rhea's dad company ) .
Suresh Malhotra ( Chacha ji ) - He is younger brother of Veer Malhotra and father of Kartik. He is husband of Ritu Malhotra.
Ritu Malhotra ( Chachi ji ) - She is wife of Suresh Malhotra and mother of Kartik.
Durga Devi ( Dadi ) - She is the sweetest member in malhotra family. She likes Savitri ji a lot. She is very open minded in this story. He believes in equality in men and women.

Note : In this story I will use chacha ji and chachi ji instead of suresh malhotra and ritu malhotra.

                    Sharma Family
Sharma family is most richest family in the town .

Ishqi Sharma - She is daughter of Rakesh Sharma and Sudha Sharma  . She is a rich brat. She likes to waste money. She is a good dancer . She has a crush on ahaan and wants him at any cost. She has love at first sight for Ahaan. She can even change her nature to get him.
Rakesh Sharma - He is father of Ishqi and Pakhi and husband of Sudha Sharma. He is owner of Ishakhi Industries ( Ishqi and Pakhi ) .
Sudha Sharma - She is wife of  Rakesh Sharma and mother of Ishqi and Pakhi.
Pakhi Sharma - She is daughter of Rakesh Sharma and Sudha Sharma and younger sister of Ishqi. She is very kind

                    Rathore Family
Rathore family is family friend of Sharma Family.

Raj Rathore - He is a growing entreprenuer
Sarla Rathore -  Mother of Raj. She wants to super rich for that she wants that Raj marry Pakhi.

Ginni - She is best friend ( chamchi ) of Sarla Aunty.

                            Arora Family
Arora Family is family friend of Malhotra Family.

Mayank Arora - He is son of Suman Arora and Mahesh Arora.He dies not like Ahaan. He wants to marry Ishqi to become rich.
Suman Arora - She is mother of Mayank and wife of Mahesh Arora .
Mahesh Arora - He is father of Mayank and husband of Suman Arora.He has a partnership with Chacha ji

                     Mehta Family
Mehta Family is rival of Sharma Family and is second richest family of the town.

Rhea Mehta - She is daughter of Viren Mehta and Sanjana Mehta.
She is a good friend of Kartik . She is very sweet.
Viren Mehta - He is husband of Sanjana Mehta and father of Rhea.
He is the owner of Mehta Industries.
Sanjana Mehta - She is wife of Viren Mehta and mother of Rhea .