Beast of the Evening

One evening, Jekyll was was on his way to pick up his coat from the tailors and do a bit of window shopping beforehand. The town was abuzz about the newest attacks circulating in the papers.

'HYDE'S VICTIM COUNT RISES: LONDON ON HIGH ALERT!'

For some strange reason, he couldn't stop thinking of Mr.Hyde. He never crosses Jekyll's mind, but since yesterday he is all that is on his mind. He was so lost in thought that the sun had already set by the time he arrived at the tailor's. He rang the bell on the counter, making them jump. "Serves them right for blathering on" Jekyll thought to himself. The attendant brought his new coat out and he turned to leave.

It was dark outside, the only light came from the gas lamps over the streets, their glow casting light over the puddles in the cobblestone. "I shouldn't be here. Not alone..." Suddenly, Jekyll heard a loud noise behind him slowly getting louder and closer. He assumed it was just a group of ruffians, so he begun to speed walk.

Before he could breathe a sigh of relief, a low growl came from the darkest end of the alleyway. Jekyll stood frozen in fear staring back at the crazed face before him. Is that Mr. Hyde? His hair sat wildly on his shoulders. His suit was ripped and torn revealing scratches on his arms. His eyes were almost feral, like that of a beast. He stood tall and strong with his shoulders back. Jekyll only had time to gasp before Hyde put his hands on him. He forced Jekyll against the brick wall, leaning over him, breathing heavily.

"H-Hyde?" Jekyll could feel him smile darkly, pressing his lips on the nape of his neck. " It's Edward Hyde to you now." He licked the length of Jekyll's neck and  grabbed a fistful of his hair, it pulled Jekyll's head back, making his chest come forward. With the other hand, he grabbed a knife from his pocket and began to cut down Jekyll's shirt. Jekyll felt the cold blade against his skin as he did so. The Doctors clothes fell to the ground. His nipples hardened in the cool night air.

He pulled Jekyll toward him, lifting him up by his waist, and wrapped Jekyll's legs around his hips. Now his chest was closer to his mouth and he took advantage of it. One nipple is grasped tightly in his hand, and the other between his warm lips, sucking with force. Jekyll should be frightened. He should be screaming for help. He's a monster! But he couldn't deny how freeing it felt. Jekyll rolled his head back gasping softly. Jekyll felt him smiling deviously once again.

He quickly flipped Jekyll around, his face against brick and feet firmly planted on the ground. He pressed himself against Jekyll's ass. He could feel Hyde's cock already hard and prodding. He unbuttoned his pants, removed the last of Jekyll's clothes and rubbed his thumb against Jekyll's asshole. Goosebumps crept over Jekyll's skin and he began to melt in the palm of his hand. With this affirmation, he grasped Jekyll's hips with force and buried his penis inside him with one thrust.

Jekyll cried out loudly. His girth stretched him comfortably yet fully. He dug his nails into Jekyll's waist breathing fast and hard. "H-Hyde~" Jekyll moaned. He stopped and pulled him back by his hair putting his lips to his ear. "It's Edward. Say it. Remember who's fucking you raw", he snapped.

"Edward! Oh, Edward please!" He laid Jekyll down on his back against the cold dirty ground. He got down on his knees and pulled Jekyll toward him, his legs opened to receive him.  Jekyll felt like a cheap man whore lying on the disgusting alley street. There was something about it though that stimulated him. It could've been the sudden chill of the cobblestone. Or maybe the sharp contrast of this affair against his daily life.

He moved his hips to hit all the sweet spots he didn't know he had. It was getting harder to keep quiet. Jekyll moaned with every breath now. His hand came down on his ass hard. Jekyll knew there must be a perfect mark of his handprint. Hyde pinned his wrists down and pushed deeper and faster going at Jekyll full force.

He leaned in- not for a kiss, but to bite at Jekyll's bottom lip lustfully. Jekyll wants to make him cum. He needed to make him cum. Jekyll locked eyes with him and contracted his ass just like how he had practiced alone in his room nightly, waiting for the perfect man. Jekyll heard him yell out swears and his member swelled inside Jekyll. With one last push, he burst. Jekyll rolled over trying to catch his breath. He got up with ease as if he had just gotten done reading the daily paper rather than destroying Jekyll's manhood.

"Remember," He said turning to Jekyll, "your now belong to me. Not to Utterson or anyone else but to me." And with that, he disappeared. Cum dripped down Jekyll's thigh and his clothes were torn to shreds. Jekyll walked home replaying the events of his little secret over and over. His only covering on that night would be his freshly tailored coat.