⌗⁵ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑽𝑰𝑶𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐍𝐎! [y/n]! No matter how good I know you can fight I don't want you too

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝𝐍𝐎! [y/n]! No matter how good I know you can fight I don't want you too. So, stay back, and stay safe for me, all 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ |  𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐏 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏. "A demon sealed away for 3,000 years, Galand of the ten commandments." Stopping the demon stands up straight.

"His power level may be more than we imagined, but something about this seems odd. Hey, hawk, what's his magical power?" Merlin asked the pig. "Hmm? I don't know. Let's see."

Staring at the red armor bodied commandment. "Looks like...zero? What's going on here? Is this magical eye thing busted or something?" The mages eyes squinting at the demon.

"All right. That means now's our only chance to attack." Meliodas exhales, his gaze sharp and glaring at one of the ten commandments.

"So, this is where the humans nest? Seems there have been quite a few changes in the last 3,000 years." Looking around at some of the citizens of camelot watching the scene.

"But as usual, they are all clumped together. I suppose some habits never change. It's too cramped."

Swiping his axe around, explosions going off as houses and other buildings were destroyed. "the city is..." Arthur quiver's out, his kingdom's city being broken down.

"That should make things a little roomier." A large area cleared out around them. "Now, where was I? Meliodas, i've been waiting for quite some time to fight you, one on one."

Grunting meliodas rushes forward, slicing through galand, purplish black blood spewing from his body.

The blonde exclaim's seeing nothing happened to the demon and his spear end of his halberd striking through meliodas' stomach.

His armor groaning as he turned, clones of the blonde leaping towards him. Their head's being cut in half with a swing of his axe, another large gust of wind blowing through. 

The body on the spear and the ones of the ground disappeared. "An afterimage? No, this feels like i'm being set-up for a real one. And the next, from behind."

Meliodas appears from the blowing dirt. "But it's only a ruse. From above, huh?" Seeing as meliodas appears above him.

Galand acts quick and catches the blonde by this throat. "Amusing spell. However, i'm not really fond of cheap tricks."