⌗⁸ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑹𝑼𝑰𝑫𝑺' 𝑯𝑶𝑳𝒀 𝑳𝑨𝑵𝑫

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝[𝐘/𝐍]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ❝[𝐘/𝐍]..........❞

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ | 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊'𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐏 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐑. "Please wait for us, diane. We'll find you no matter what it takes." [y/n] whispers to herself, gazing out the taverns window.

"But still, 300 miles is a lot of ground to cover." Meliodas informed.

"Yeah, i'm glad we're moving fast, but...Hey, merlin, tell me. Is there anyway you could use teleportation? 'Cause i'm worried about diane." King asked, sitting at one of the bar's tables.

"Unfortunately, for right now, its all I can do to keep my soul contained in aldan. Sorry about this, king." She apologized. "All right."

Letting out a small gasp king looks up to see gowther mindlessly staring his way. Clenching his jaw and frowning his brows at the goat sin in anger.

"Not only that but i'd like to keep a reserve of my magical power for emergencies." Merlin's illusion appeared from aldan. "What do you mean by that?"

Holding out her fingers causing two maps of the land to appear in front of king and the two lovers.

"In the direction diane's heading, from the ruins of Edinburgh castle along the way. I'm picking up waves of monstrous evil."

A white blinking dot showing diane on the move and a white dot sitting still in Edinburgh. Meliodas suddenly runs out of the tavern ordering hawks mom to stop.

The giant pig screeches to a stop, causing hawk to shriek as his nose is harshly rubbed against the grounding of his mom. "Give me a little warning next time, huh!"

"What's going on, captain? Let's get moving--" Letting out a gasp sensing evil magical energy. "Whoa! I'm sensing three powerful auras..."

Meliodas looks up through his bangs, the sun shining in his emerald eyes.

"It's two of them ten commandments and somebody else. I don't know who, but they're fighting. On the ten commandments' side, theres monspeet and galand. The other has a power I haven't come across before."

Unsure of who the third power aura could be. Some of the sin's and slader getting out gasping grunts at sense a highly powerful aura.

"Big sister! Could this overpowering murderous intent be..."