°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ three ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

You sighed, exhausted, as you looked for your ring

You sighed, exhausted, as you looked for your ring. The cold wind caressed your skin, and the deep blue sky was an endless abyss, almost the end of your night duty. The long night was almost over, but the search for your ring was far from over. It was an invaluable possession that cost you a fortune, and you couldn't afford to lose it. You clutched it in your hand and breathed a sigh of relief, putting it on your desk.

Just when you thought you could finally rest, a knock on the door startled you, making you hit your head hard against the desk. You cursed under your breath you opened the door to find a guard standing there, his expression serious as he held the wounded prisoner's arm.  It was bleeding terribly, drops of blood falling on the floor on a melodic rythme.

As you just realize whose hand is bleeding. His beautiful ice cold blue eyes piercing right into your skull, Bonten's number two.

and your hands began to shake as you immediately invited the the prisoner in. Closing the door behind you, making you both alone in the room.

"What happened?" you gasped, a line forming between your eyebrows.
" It was an accident." the pink haired responded.

His voice was deep, almost ethereal, with a rasp that added texture and warmth to the sound. It was a captivating combination, one that caused a strange sensation to wash over you. Deep inside, your heart seemed to stumble, your breath quickening in response to the seductive power of his speech. You could feel a heat rising in your cheeks, and your stomach tightened in response to the sound of his voice.

As you began to clean the wound, your eyes remained fixed on the task at hand. You tried to ignore the way your heart was racing in your chest, but it was impossible to ignore when the beat was pounding against your chest like a drum. The cut was deep and severe, but you couldn't help the way your hand trembled as you started to clean it.

Every touch of your hand caused him to flinch, and you could feel the tension in the air intensifying with every movement. The heat of his skin against your fingers was almost palpable, and the soft sound of his breathing filled the silence. You could hear every sound, from the rustle of his clothes as he moved to the sound of his heartbeat pulsing in his veins. It was almost too much to bear, but you knew you had to stay focused.

checking his vital signs and monitoring his condition. you knew it was your duty as a nurse to provide care for all patients, regardless of their past or their personality.
as you worked, you couldn't help but wonder what had led him to end up in this situation.

The man's eyes were heavy-lidded, his stare sending a shiver down your spine. Your legs grew weak under the weight of his gaze. You struggled to maintain focus on your task, your thoughts racing with a million possibilities as you worked on his wound. He refused to speak, his stoic glare fixed on your every move..

glancing at you with an intensity that made you uneasy, you were torn between your sympathy for him and your fear of him, the mixture of emotions was confusing.