°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ five ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

You awoke slowly from your sleep, feeling the familiar pounding of a headache that had started the previous night

You awoke slowly from your sleep, feeling the familiar pounding of a headache that had started the previous night. Groaning, you sat up and rubbed your aching temples, trying to ease the pain. You were used to long shifts at your job at the prison, but even that couldn't prepare you for the exhausting schedule you had lately.

The light from the city outside was muted by the thick curtains on your window, casting a soft glow over your room. The floorboards creaked beneath your bare feet as you stumbled to the kitchen to make some breakfast although it was 6pm, your stomach growling in protest.

With the aroma of brewing coffee filling your small apartment, you sat down at the dining table to eat your bowl of cereal, feeling the cool tile beneath your feet.

Your body felt worn down from the sickness, a constant ache in your bones and joints that made even the simplest of tasks difficult. You knew you needed to rest, but the pile of paperwork on your desk from the prison was mounting, and you didn't know how long you could put it off.

The pink strawberry bedsheets lay in a crumpled heap on the bed, with used tissues scattered haphazardly across the surface. The sound of yet another sneeze echoes through the room, causing you to shove your head under the covers.

you let out a sigh of frustration before calling in sick to work, eager to spend the day resting in the comfort of your own bed. The sweet scent of cold medicine wafts in the air, mingling with the sounds of the your labored breathing and the occasional sneeze. It's a day dedicated to healing and relaxation, and the you're willing to do whatever it takes to feel better.

The sound of the TV echoed throughout the large, spacious room, filling the space with a mix of dialogue and laughter. The apartment's balcony, located just next to the massive, king-sized bed, offered a panoramic view of the towering Tokyo apartments.

As the sun began to set, the sky turned a stunning shade of gold, casting an ethereal glow over the room. In the kitchen's corner, the modern, minimalistic design featured a sleek, white refrigerator and a stainless steel sink, a small, yet functional, work space. Despite its modest size, the kitchen's design and cozy atmosphere created the perfect environment for the you to unwind after a long day of work.

;;

7:30

Sarah was hunkered down at her desk, working through a mountain of paperwork, the sun from the window casting a warm glow over the room. The silence was interrupted by a forceful knock on her door, causing her to jump in her seat.

She cautiously got up and walked over to the door, her eyes widened as she saw two figures standing outside, a guard on one side and an inmate on the other. The inmate caught her attention, his bright blue eyes and his diamond shaped scars on his face made her realize that this is not a regular prisoner.

Sarah felt a cold sweat prickle at her palms as she hastily wiped them on her pants, trying her best to remain composed. She tried desperately to ignore the sense of unease that crept over her as the man's disappointed gaze met hers, unable to fathom exactly why he seemed unwilling to even acknowledge her presence.