trailer

Let me tell you a tale of how long ago, on the white hilly mountains of the Himalayas, sat a young lad with severe perseverance. He meditated and meditated, for lord the destroyer-Shiva to grace him with a boon. The benevolent supreme lord, who was thrilled with pleasure by the perseverance of the young boy, did appear. His smile graced the meditating lad before him, and the lord's heart was satisfied with the young lad's fiery admiration for him.

"Give me the boon of immortality and impossible death, Lord," the child asked. Shankara, who was already delighted with his determination, did grant him. A boon of immortal life, and a boon that would never let death get him. Nobody could kill him; the death of this child would be going against Rudresvara, the destroyer who would definitely destroy. But what Siva didn't realize is the crimes that soon-to-be Asuran would commit; even if he did, how could he abandon someone who has such faith in him? How could he take back his own boon?

So, Siva himself came down to earth once again for the same man to lock his fate; he cursed him to live eternally as a cold coal granite statue. Until, he will be perished into many pieces by the fate that was locked by Trimurti himself. This is the legend of Asuran. The asuran of angara. Angarasuran.

Sasini is a child of the Angara clan, the clan that vowed their entire progeny to Siva that they would protect the world by taking care of the locked-up monster in Jwalamukhi. The clan vowed to sacrifice their lives to perish the asura.

But Sasi never believed in this legend at all, probably because she was raised away from the town, away from Angara. As an archaeologist student, however, she gave in to her temptations to explore the place along with her team. I mean, a lost civilization-city-town waiting to be discovered? Definitely the perfect material for her to do the project on, the project which will guarantee her a gold medal.

Sure, the legend did mention a granite statue of an asuran, but how in the three worlds and seven regions would she expect a statue to come alive??!!!!

Now, how will she deal with the memory of a lost handsome man who could be the centuries-old asuran cursed by Mahakala himself?

Eye of Asura

𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯...