CHAPTER 24

✧*̥˚ISABELLA*̥˚✧

Gosh, what a pile of documents needs to be sorted. I should ask Jennifer about this.

What is Anthony doing at this moment? He doesn't come back here since, in the morning, lunch will come soon. How dare he leave me all alone with Jen?

I walk to Jennifer's desk outside, wanting to ask her about these documents.

"Excuse me, Jen. How do I sort these documents? By the subject or the colors of the covers?" I ask her again.

"Sort it whatever you want to be; it's you who will take those documents when Mister Campbell needs them." She rolls her eyes at me.

"Alright, thanks. Sorry for disturbing you."

She is fixing her makeup and doesn't do anything else. Why is she so disturbed when I ask her? It's my first day of work, and I don't know anything about this or that. What is wrong with me asking this question? I just don't want to sort it the wrong way.

After I sort it according to my preferences, I go to sit in Anthony's seat. My work is already finished; it's time to stroll around. It's boring to work alone. Let me see what he hides in his drawer. Will it be another secret?

I open that drawer, and my eyes widen when I see a rope, another vibrator, and some kind of bottle of lube, but it's a different lube than that he usually uses. He is so unbelievable; how does he hide this kind of stuff inside an office?

But this is a nice choice of vibrator that he has. I take the vibrator and turn it on, and then I laugh so hard because the vibrator is moving. How can he keep this without anyone knowing it? I turn the vibrator off and then put it back in place.

Lunch will be in 30 minutes. I will ask Jennifer where the employee's dining area is.

Just in time, when I want to move from his seat, suddenly the dildo inside my pussy vibrates so damn hard.

"Aah... Fuck!!!"

I hear the door open from the outside. Holy shit! Quickly, I hide myself under Anthony's desk. I hear Anthony's voice talking with a man.

"Yes, correct, but this project needs to be finished before the next month." He says that, and I see his shoes already in front of my body.

He sits in his seat and unintentionally looks at me hiding under the desk, but he ignores me.

"Yes, I will continue bringing you the report until the project is finished." The man replies to Anthony.

God, this dildo is torturing me so much. I shut my mouth with one of my hands to hold my moans. Then I grip Anthony's thigh, giving him pleading eyes and wanting him to stop this.

"Alright, you can go back to your office, Cole." He says it to the man again.

I hear Cole's step farther away, and the door finally closes.

"Ple-Please, please, sir. Please stop the vibrator!" I beg him.

He smirks at me, then pulls my body out from under the desk and bends me over his desk.

"Such a naughty employee, sat in her boss's seat and touched my drawer without asking my permission. What should I do to a naughty employee, hmm?" He mocks me.

"How... How do you know it??"

"I've been watching you," he says, sliding my underwear down. "So wet."

"Ple-"

My words are cut with a moan as Anthony's tongue laps my pussy. Gosh, it feels so good; the vibrators are still vibrating so damn hard, bringing me to the high.

"Please, sir. I'm going to co-"

I can't finish my words. An orgasm hits my body so hard. I think Anthony will stop the vibrator, but he doesn't. I try to move from the desk because my pussy can't handle the stimulation, then suddenly Anthony slaps my pussy.

"Ah!" I yelled. It's hurt.

"Stay still, love. I'm not finishing my lunch yet." He replies.

"Please. Please, I can't!!!"

He continues to lap my pussy, fucking it with his skillful mouth.

"Come for me again, Bella."

He sucks my clit hard, and I can't hold it anymore. The second orgasm comes way harder than before. Then, finally, he turns the vibrator off and pulls it out. He fixes my panties back.

"Thank you for the delicious lunch, Bella. Come on, I will show you the dining area."

"Help me, please. My foot is still shaky." I plead.

He grins and helps me stand.

"Sorry for leaving you alone, Bella. But today, since this is my first time back in the office, a lot of meetings need to be caught up on. After lunch, I will go for another meeting too." He explains.

"O-okay." I frown.

We both walk outside the door and I see Jennifer's eyes giving me a cynical look since Anthony and I walk side by side. Does she not know that I'm Anthony's wife?

Jeez, I think everyone in here already knows that we are married. Does Anthony hide this from everyone?

But the more I think, the more I realize that it will be easier, right? So no one will treat me differently.

I should talk about this with Anthony later.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Anthony leaves me alone after he eats his lunch. He has another meeting. So now I am alone, eating my dessert.

"Hi, new employee?" There is one person who approaches behind me.

"Hi, yeah, I'm the boss's new assistant." I turn my body and see a man.

"Ah, well, nice to meet you. My name is Zane. What's your name?" he asks me.

"Nice to meet you, Zane. I'm Isabella."

"Can I sit with you? You seem lonely; I can be your friend."

"Yeah, sure, no problem. So, which department are you working in?"

"I'm on the finance team. Is this your first day working?"

Zane seems to be a nice guy. I can have a friend in here, right? Will Anthony be mad at me for talking with another man? Jeez, he never mentioned 'not allowing me to have a friend'.

"Yes, it is. The boss treated me well. How about your day?" I ask him back.

"It's so fucking busy, haha. Since today is the first time working back with the lion, my day is good." He smiles.

Zane is funny. I want to laugh when he calls Anthony a lion. Does my husband look that scary in the office?

"Alright, Zane. Thank you for accompanying me. I think I will go back to work."

"Alright, see you tomorrow during break time, Bella. It's so nice meeting you."

I wave goodbye to Zane and go back to the office. Anthony is still in another meeting.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

AH, I forgot...

Vote your favorite man:

Dominic

Anthony

These two below are just side characters, but somehow I love them. Are you ready to know Zane better?

Gabriel

Zane