Chapter one

Hello! The cast members are not right. It should be Colton Hayes- Morgan. Grace Phillips- Malia. Paul Wesley- Nick. Nir Lavi- Nash. It isn't updating correctly. I'm just going to have to figure it out later. Thanks for reading!

School was as boring as ever, but that's kind of normal. Sophomore year began boring and hasn't changed. Unlike everyone else, I was ready for all of this to end. I wanted into the "real world" more than anything. My mom had told me I was born an adult. I probably was. I have had my whole life planned out since I was in middle school and I plan on sticking to my plan. It was secure and safe. That's exactly what I liked with a things like this.

The bell rang and I walked back to my locker. Which thankfully was near the door. Somedays I didn't feel like talking to people and today was one of those days. I was in an absolute crappy mood. I wasn't rude or anything but every little thing annoyed me. That was just how today was. I suppose I really
needed a nap. Wait no, I definitely need a nap.

I shut my locker and turned to find Molly, my best friend, behind me.

"I can't go to the café today. I just wanted to come and bring you this," she said handing me candy bar," because you seem to be in a bad mood. Well actually I know you're in a bad mood. I don't know why either. I'll see you later though. Say 5:30 at your house? Okay bye."

She was there a second then gone. She was full of energy all the time. I don't think she ever runs out of energy, ever. I loved her though. We were complete opposites. I was guessing she had coffee this morning. She was only this hyper with coffee, which she had all the time, basically.

I walked to my truck and opened it. It wasn't anything special, just a Nissan Titan, but I loved Max. Max was the name my truck had adopted after I got him. It fit him well. He was maroon. I kept him clean for the most part so he's sparkly.
-
I parked my car at the café I go to every Monday and Wednesday. Today, of course, was Monday. I loved the café and had been going to it since my freshman year. I walked in and the bell over the door rang, as always.

"Malia, you want your favorite," Betty asked me.

I nodded and she went to put the order in. I stood at the counter and waited. This place sort of looked like Starbucks. It had all the coffee you could grab and go. It just had food like a diner too.

A guy walked in behind me. He looked like he was in college. He looked about 6 foot and was muscular.He was pretty cute, to be completely honest.

"Are you in line," he asked.

"I already ordered."

"What did you get?"

"Ice vanilla coffee."

"Oh, sounds good. I think I might get it this time."

"It is really good."

"Are you a regular? I am and I've seen you like every Monday."

"Yeah, I've been coming here every Monday and Wednesday since my freshman year. I remember you now! I think I've seen you in here before."

"Here's your coffee Malia," Betty said.

"Thanks Betty. Well, I'll see you next Monday then?"

He smiled,
"Yes, next Monday."

I walked back to my normal spot of the diner. Which was in the back away from people. I sat down and began drinking my coffee. I picked up my phone and decided a need to write a little. Writing was the only thing that helped me with my problems. Everything that I was feeling I put into my writing. Best way to manage stress, huh?