°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ twenty-one ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

The humid atmosphere of the shower room at the prison was punctuated by the sound of water falling onto the tiled floor

The humid atmosphere of the shower room at the prison was punctuated by the sound of water falling onto the tiled floor. The shower room was a hub of activity, with prisoners coming and going, the clanging of their chains echoing in the air. Some prisoners stood under the gushing water, shampoo suds dripping down their backs, while others dried themselves off with towels in the adjacent locker room, their chatter almost drowning out the sound of the water. Despite the oppressive atmosphere, there was a sense of camaraderie among the prisoners.

The wooden surface of the long bench creaked under Rindou's frame as he sat with a wet towel wrapped around his waist. His tattooed chest glistened in the dim light, the droplets of water rolling down his toned body.

With a firm movement, he slicked his soggy hair up, his wet hair clinging to his face, with a heavy sigh, Rindou's eyes fell on Sanzu, who was displaying his muscular form, flexing his bulging biceps in front of him, with a smug expression on his face. Rindou sighed and decided to not say anything, knowing that engaging with Sanzu would only invite trouble.

The sight of Ran's broad shoulders and muscular back, with water droplets sliding down his toned figure, caught Rindou's gaze. Ran, with a towel wrapped around his head, turns around to face the two men, his face expressionless. As he took a few steps towards Rindou and Sanzu, their matching tattoos only drew more attention to their complementary selves. His upper body, just like Rindou, was covered in the same tattoo. With a towel wrapped around his waist, exposing a hint of his muscular pelvis area and its visible veins.

Ran's firm voice echoed in the empty locker room, breaking the tense silence that had settled over them. "Is everything on point?" he asked Rindou, who nodded with a brief glance at his brother. "Yup. We just need to give the signal to Koko, and Sanzu will take care of it." His brother replied, his gaze shifting to Sanzu, who rolled his eyes in response.

"As soon as they arrive, I'll take her and lock her in the empty locker room," Ran said decisively, dropping the towel he had wrapped around his head onto the bench next to his brother. Sanzu let out an audible sigh, complaining under his breath.

"Why should you be the one to lock her up?" He asked, a hint of impatience in his voice.

"Maybe because if it was you you wouldn't control your dick and you'll end up making out with her?" Rindou responded.

Sanzu smirked, a look of superiority on his face as he knew how to properly respond to the taunt. "You're saying this as if your dick wasn't the reason we got into jail in the first place," he said, his tone slightly mocking.

"What was her name again? Amanda?"Sanzu pretended to mull over it, holding his chin with one hand as if in deep thought. Rindou gave him a sharp look. "Crystal." He corrected. His expression was one of clear annoyance as he spoke. He was not appreciating the conversation with the pink-haired man.

Sanzu leaned forward, his gaze fixed on Rindou with a smug expression.

"Like any other basic white chick." he calmly replied, raising a brow as he made his way to the shower room. He knew that the task he had been assigned was nothing more than a piece of cake for him; after all, he had been Bonten's number two for a reason. His lazy expression remained as he went about his business in the shower room.

With a firm stride, he entered the crowded shower room, his eyes scanning for a potential target. Koko, stood across from him, a nod of acknowledgement passed between them, and he knew that it was time to get to work. His gaze wandered around the room, searching for the right victim, until he laid eyes on a man with dark hair at the end of the room who had just entered. He looked at Koko one final time, signaling for him to start, and with a quick step, he approached the unsuspecting stranger.

Sanzu's body was as relaxed and fluid as ever as he walked towards his next victim in the shower room. Nobody suspected a thing; after all, he had done this many times before. With swift movements, he approached the man from behind, wrapping his strong arms around his neck and pressing a sharp pocket knife against his throat. The man let out a frightened whine, but Sanzu's grip tightened as he shushed him. "Shhhhhh," he growled softly, his eyes scanning the room for any potential interruptions.

Just then, Koko gave him the signal to start counting down, and Sanzu immediately began a silent countdown in his head. As he held the knife aloft, ready to strike, with each second that passed, the man's breathing grew faster and more desperate, his eyes wide with fear. Sanzu could practically taste the fear in the air, and it only increased his drive to complete his mission.

One...

Two...

Three...

The entire room was plunged into darkness, and for a moment, there was only confusion and murmuring amongst the shocked and disoriented people. Sanzu, however, moved with deadly precision and speed; his sharp blade glinting in the faint light he had managed to capture. With a swift motion, he plunged the knife deep into the man's back, and the man let out a shrill cry before slumping to the floor, writhing in agony. Sanzu was a master of his craft, and he knew exactly how to move with deadly efficiency and precision. As he continued to stab the man, the room was filled with the sound of blood mixing with water from the shower head and the man's desperate whimpers.

The other people in the room were in a state of shock and panic, trying to make sense of what was happening. But Sanzu was cold and calculating, his mind focused solely on completing his mission. The darkness only added to the chaos and confusion, making it even harder for the others to figure out what was happening.

Slowly, he walked away in the darkness, his hand gripping the bloody pocket knife tightly. There was something eerie and unsettling about how he threw the knife in the air before hiding it in his towel, which he wrapped around his waist like a belt. But there was something almost playful about how he tossed the knife and then hid it away with such casual ease. ]

The silence in the room was almost palpable, and the only sounds were the soft drip of water from the shower head and the faint, barely perceptible breaths coming from the man on the ground.

After a while, the room was finally illuminated again, and the prisoners were met with a gruesome sight. The man whom Sanzu had attacked was lying on the ground, his blood spreading like a virus across the floor. There was commotion in the shower room, and some of the other prisoners ran towards the body, trying to see if they could do something to help him. But it was too late. The man's movements were no longer than a twitch, and his eyes were closed. The air was thick with a sense of urgency and a lingering tension that remained in the air even after the body was carried away.

None of the prisoners could make sense of what had just happened, and they felt like they were in a dreamlike state. Some were in shock, while others were trying too hard to find an answer. There was no doubt that they were left with a deep sense of unease, a feeling that wouldn't go away any time soon.

As the guards burst into the shower room, there was a flurry of movements and people trying to get out of their way. The room was suddenly locked down, and it was clear that nobody was going in or out. One of the guards hurriedly grabbed his talkie walkie, his voice shaking with urgency as he spoke into it. The other guards outside of the room were notified and immediately began making preparations to fetch a doctor and nurses.

Little did they know that everything was going according to Bonten's plan.

--

decided to write instead of studying for my exams yoohoo but who cares? I'll become a rich housewife anyways. This is where things are getting interestinggg be ready, and if i dont upload just know im probably just rewatching fleabag in my room next to my simon ghost riley life size coardboard