| 06 |

༊˚ 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐕𝐈𝐗𝐄𝐍 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

It's crazy how everyone tells you how your wedding is supposed to be the best day of your life and most important day but no one actually tells you how it could be tiring, exhausting and boring. I feel the muscle in my cheeks, aching. My neck is stinging with pain because of nodding at everyone. My legs are on the verge of giving up but I keep it all together as I throw more smiles at the people who come to greet me.

Taehyung has a huge family I must say. The said guy has been busy with his people and introducing me to them was part of his today's duty. Currently, I stand in front of a woman who claims to be my mother's friend. I nod to everything she says and internally pray that someone actually puts a duct tape on her mouth. The lady has been going on and on about my wedding gown and then the man I got married to.

I ain't calling him my husband.

I look around helplessly and as if the god himself had heard my prayers for the first time, I see Irene coming in my way with Choengsan waddling by her side. The little guy has so much energy and I'm not even jealous. "Y/n.. come with me.." I excuse myself from the ladies and hold up my gown , following Irene. "You must've been tired of standing for so long." She stated. "Yeah." I mumbled,tired of everything already.

Irene leads me towards the stage where a couch has been placed for me and Taehyung to sit on. "Sit here. I'll call Taehyung as well. There are guests waiting to meet you." She informed me before leaving and all I could do was watch as she left. I suddenly wince at the sudden pain in my ankle.

"A classic lady should never give up on her heels."

My mother's voice runs in my brain like a reminder and I forget the pain. Keeping my hands steady by my side, I wait for this day to end. It's going on for way too long. My eyes lingered on everyone. Chaeyoung laughs and talks with everyone my mother is introducing her to. She stays by brother's side like his shadow and they look so happy. My father is busy with Taehyung's father and uncle doing chit chatting.

My mother is practically showing off Chaeyoung and I'm so pathetic to say this but a part of me feels jealous.

I shoved the feeling away before darting my eyes towards an elderly man who looked more happy than everyone else in this hall. Taehyung's grandfather. Kim Daehyun. Despite his sickness, he looked a bit healthy today as Sunmi, Namjoon's daughter, was sitting on his lap, showing him her pretty dress. For the first time in today, a small genuine smile lingers on my lips before it disappears in an instant as my brain reminds me that, had this man not made a promise then I wouldn't be sitting here watching my life shatter away in front of my eyes.