Chapter Ten: Honeymoon

I woke up the next morning to Francis arm wrapped tightly around me, I turned around to keep his arm wrapped around me and looked at his sleeping face with a smile on mine.
He looked so peaceful and content that it filled my heart with joy, being reborn into this time and place I never suspected to find a love like this. Part of me did feel bad for taking Mary's future husband, but Andre was never here in history or show, and Mary liked him, not Francis, and it made me sad that he might die.

But I don't think I could ever give Francis up. He was 'The One', I love him so much that just thinking of him dying filled me with fear.
I kept looking at his face a little while longer before kissing his lips and getting out of bed, I used a chamber pot which I was still hating till I could get a proper toilet built and once I had cleaned myself, I washed my hands and face before climbing back into bed and saw a small smile on Francis face and knew at that moment he was awake.

"Good morning, Husband."

He opened his eyes, which were alight with joy at my words before pulling me back under the covers.

"Good morning, wife."

He looked at me in the eyes and I saw the heated look he gave me ehich made me twitch with delight then his lips descended on mine and started to ravish me again with a deep growl before he could thrust into me we heard and knock but ignored it, he thurst into my wet pussy causing us both to moan and he started to pick the pace as another knock came to the door, he was determined to cum.

"Go away,"

He started hitting my g spot, and he shouted at the door. Just as another knock was heard, I came with a low moan and pulled Francis with me. He stayed inside me when she shouted.

"What do you want?"

"The King has requested your presence. Dauphin and the Queen have requested the Dauphine presence."

"We will be here shortly send for a maid to prepare our bath."

They walked away from the door, and Francis still inside me. He looked at me and kept rocking a little back and forth so he could try and push his seed further in.

"I can't wait for my seed to take root."

He said this with a hint of possessiveness that I was not aware he had before pulling out of me then wrapping me in his arms just as the maids came in and made our warm bath before moving so we could have a bath together.
Our bath was quick, well as quick as Francis would be while washing and fucking me at the same time.
We dressed and walked hand in hand to the hall, I was then guided to Catherine while Francis went to Henry.
I arrived at Catherine's Chambers and entered upon her permission and saw her writing then looked to see me and smiled which I returned.

"How are you, my dear?"

"Very well, just a little tired."

"From what I heard, my son has been a bit of beast."

My face went bright red but didn't confirm nor deny it, which made her smile.

"Now, my dear, you will be leaving for your honeymoon tomorrow and will be gone for at least three months.
No matter what you hear, I want you both to stay away from French court and have some time for yourselves."

"We will, Catherine, but remember if you need help. You have us."

"I know."

She smiled at me and held my hand before we started to talk about different  things, and I gave her some subtle warnings and low so her daughter would not hear.
After we spoke, I left the room to go back to our shared chambers. Once I went in, I could not help but smile, I looked out the window and seemed Mary walking with the Portuguese bastard.
I would make sure some of my men investigated him and saved Mary if required, Greer and Lola agreed to stay at court for a month to keep an eye on things but would join me in a month to offer some rest bite, I was pulled out of my thoughts when my chamber door opened and saw Francis coming in looking annoyed, he looked up and saw me standing by the window and just smiled at me which I returned.
After a few moments of just looking at each other in admiration, he suddenly had this wicked look in his eyes, then stormed forward, picked me up, and threw me on the best before lifting up my dress and I knew we would be doing little else today.

*Five months later*

We had been away from court for five months now, and we were delayed in Italy when the pope requested our presence. We could not deny the pope and attended, but what delayed us longer was my morning sickness taking hold, when my personal healer told us I was excited and Francis was shocked after about an hour though he wastelling everyone he was going to be a father.
The pope blessed our union and my pregnancy, which humbled my husband, and I pretended it did me. It was strange to be around some very creepy men, but others were nice and supportive of our union.
We travelled through Germany, Denmark, Italy, and then back up through France.
We had received random reports from France about Andrè killing Tomà, then about Mary locking Catherine up, I had sent several men to get her out and guard her till our return but we ensured that the french court knew of the pregnancy and stated that they wish for her to join us or meet us on our return.

We only shared a night with an Italian beauty named Lucretia. She was related to one of the cardinals, and he wanted her to be the kings mistress, but we informed her of the arrangements we would make, but only after the birth of our first child.
She was suprisely very open to the idea. She loved beauty in all its forms and was happy to join us at a later date.
We would maintain contact with her and see where it took us, Francis was the one that stated he wanted to wait a while, and we both agreed.
I looked out the window and could see the castle coming into view, I look at my large belly, and agreed with my Healer that I was definitely carrying more than one, Francis had become very possessive and over protective since we found out about it, he did not want anything to happen to us and insisted on learning from my military guard, he got leaner and more handsome.
As we pulled up Henry, Catherine, Mary, and the court were waiting. Francis got out first, then held out his hand, which i took, then came out of the in all my pregnancy glory making Henry and Catherine smile at me before Catherine walked forward and hugged me.

"Look at you, my dear. You look like he got you the wedding night."

She said loudly and all to hear before I decided to share a talk loud enough to hear but low enough to pretend it was a secret.

"My healer believes I am carrying twins."

I said with a smirk. She looked delighted, and then I heard a shoulder slap and saw Henry congratulating Francis making me sigh the I turned to see Mary looking a  little pained, I walked forward then curtsy before I pulled her into a hug then pulled away.

"It's good to see you, Diana, you look beautiful."

"It is good to see you, Mary."

I felt Francis hand on my back before pulling away, and going inside, I was exhausted and needed rest, I knew things would not be easy from now on and I was thankful to be prepared for it.