| 11 |

༊˚ 𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

It's a mystery of how time flies because before I knew it, a month had already gone by since we came back from Hawaii. Things have been just the same and null at some point. I had no idea things would get boring after graduation.

I heaved out a sigh while staring at the skyline from the huge balcony. The afternoon sky looked peaceful with the white clouds floating here and there. I could make designs over the sky. I snorted at my own thoughts. I was seated on the chair which I had asked Buyoung to place in the balcony because that's the only place in this freaking penthouse I liked to spend my time at.

On my request , Buyoung has placed two huge chairs in the middle with a coffee table in the center and I decorated the whole place with a few plants and small chandeliers. For some odd reasons,I loved decorating the house or organizing my space for no absolute reason. Actually that helps me get distress.

When the thoughts in your brain get frenzy, unorganized and create havoc then cleaning your space helps calming down the storm inside you.

The whisk of air brushes past me, hitting my face and making the strands of my hair dangle alongside. The windchime swayed with air and it created a sound. My eyes suddenly landed on the huge dream catcher I had beside the windchime. It was of white colored with long feathers and even they were moving with the swoon of air busking through the windows. Watching the dream catcher brought back memories of the day when Taehyung saw it. Suddenly my mood subsides.

I vaguely remember that day. He was eyeing the dream catcher while I was cleaning the dresser. "Did you hand it here?" He had questioned me. "Seems like I did." I replied to him. "You don't seem like a dream catcher type though. Moreover the white color is not your type." He was mocking me. I turned around and faced him. "Really? What do you even know about my type?" I asked him. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders before pointing at me.

"Something dark and raw. You seem like the one who appeals to nightmares." I had all but shuddered at his sentence. "What do you even know about nightmares?" I grumbled out,my voice coming more softer than intended. "They are the mixture of reality unlike the illusion which dreams bring." He stated and my hand fisted on its own. I was tempted to grab the nearest vase and throw it at his face but then again, if I hurt this bastard then Hye-young will be hurt too and for some unknown reason I don't want to hurt her.

I shut my eyes while cursing out at the memory. I know every tactic to get under his skin but that day,I just couldn't come up with a reply.

My phone suddenly buzzes with a video call. I don't get video calls from anyone except for Fredrick and on rare occasions my brother. The chances of my brother calling me during the week is slim to none. So I'm not surprised when Fredrick's caller ID flashes. "Wassup, Mabelle!" He exclaimed, his voice rich with his French accent to which many women- or men, swoon over. "Hey! How have you been?" I asked, keeping my voice neutral.