| 13 |

༊˚ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

The kids in my college used to speak behind my back. They'd say that I'm made of steel because while everyone used to sweat terribly at the thought of showing our designs to our professor, I used to stand still, my chin held up high and displayed my work. No one was immune to feeling nervous,neither was I but I was just too good at hiding it.

"You must appear cool and calm, don't let them know the storms going through your brain or they'll find your weak point and break you in no time."

I remember the words clearly. It's said from the ghost of my past. How can I not remember them?

So when I walked inside Jin Ga-young's cabin, I appeared as sea but my waves were wilding inside. Crashing. The woman was probably in her late thirties, she greeted me with the brightest smile which I could not return except for my small one. I had expected her to ask me tons of questions but she did not.

"The sense of your fashion shows how good you must be at your work. I love your outfit by the way." She had pointed out. I crossed my ankles under the table at her words. The maroon heels weren't a match for this outfit and it's surprising she didn't comment on it. In the fashion industry, you must appear like a fashion industry yourself. Your clothes and the way you wear them matters. Basically, the sense of your styling is very important.

Miss Jin's eyes sparkled as I showed her a few of my designs. "These are enticing, Miss Lee." It was hard to convince her to call me by name and not 'Mrs Kim'. She agreed on that though.

That's how my interview went and I had half expected her to reject me but instead I was surprised by the invitation.

The next morning was usual. "Why are you not ready yet?" Taehyung asked, watching me make a coffee for myself. "Because I leave after you. Time difference." I mumbled. He blinked his eyes and got back on his feets to leave. "Okay." I gave him a nod. He sighed out, took his blazer and turned around to leave. I watched his retreating back because it was clear he wanted to say something.

Taehyung walked near the main door before he finally turned back and looked at me. I raised my eyebrow in question. "All the best for today!" He exclaimed with a tight expression on his face. "Thanks." I replied shortly after. Giving me a curt nod, he finally left. "He is so weird.." I mumbled while sipping on my coffee. I glanced at the clock and decided to get ready as well.

An hour later, I found myself standing in front of the vanity. Wearing a black colored satin blouse and dark navy jeans, I pulled my hair in a high ponytail with a few strands dangling on my face. A sigh escaped my lips as I glanced at my footwear. I was tempted to wear the maroon heels again and so I did exactly that. Grabbing my stuff, I walked outside the room and saw Sarah waiting for me. "Best of luck for today!" She smiled brightly.