06 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

CHAPTER SIX,the girl for you

CHAPTER SIX,
the girl for you.

⋆.ೃ࿔*

DISCOVERING THE SOURCE OF THE TRANSMISSION was the ultimate goal. With that out of the way, now it's time to discover who the culprits are. Russians in Hawkins? That's bizarre. The events of the previous night didn't sit well with any of the group members. First and foremost, the Starcourt mall emerged from the unknown, spontaneously becoming a preference for many, if not all of the residents.

As expected, the existence of the mall has been met with some backlash, mostly from business owners. Their frustrations are coherent, yet unrevealed to them, there's a dark reason behind the establishment's success.

       Dustin Henderson created a scheme. In order to carry out this plan effectively, he needs a partner. Who's better than Steve Harrington? They've worked together previously in the past, along with their engaging companionship that's blossomed.

      With Dustin by the older teenager's side, a decorative plant kept them hidden. The binoculars given to Steve would be useful for their tasks. He hasn't been using them long, but so far, he's confused. On the other hand, Dustin showcased a hint of certainty in their plan. He interrogated his team member with a question, "Do you see anything?"

       Steve responds with, "Uh, I guess I don't know what I'm looking for." His partner failed to reveal the full details of the assignment.

"Evil Russians." Dustin clarifies.

Steve expresses to Dustin, "Yeah, exactly. I don't know what an evil Russian looks like."

      The first few stereotypical features enter Dustin's mind. "Tall, blonde, not smiling."

"Mm-hmm?"

        Dustin started to brainstorm other characteristics, more elaborate ones. "Also, look for earpieces, camp, duffel bags, that sort of thing."

"Right, okay, duffel bags." Based on the description he was given, there's a better chance for Steve to identify the threat. Suddenly, his view lands on two of his past classmates flirting. "Oh, you've gotta be kidding me."

      Dustin was certain Steve honestly found something worthy. "What?"

Instead, it was the opposite. Steve explains to his friend, "Anna Jacobi's talking with that meathead Mark Lewinsky." His failures with girls included Anna Jacobi. The remembrance of Anna rejecting him is forever etched in his memory.