| 20 |

༊˚ 𝐀𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

There's a constant ringing in my brain,like I'm hearing countless bells clattering altogether, like someone is poking needles in my veins, like my brain is about to explode and at the same time, I don't feel my body. “Ugh..” 

A groan slips through my mouth. I squint my eyes, trying to adjust to the light that has been illuminating on my face. The windchime is swaying along with the air outside. I hear the melancholic sound as I force myself to open my eyes. 

Dammit.

Staring at the ceiling for a few minutes, I try to forget the pain occurring in my brain but it only worses by the seconds. Letting out a defeated sigh, I look down at myself and a frown appears on my face as I find myself tangled in the silk sheets while wearing my outfit from last night. I blink my eyes, thinking hard about last night. 

What the hell happened? 

Tilting my head to the side, my eyes land on the couch where Taehyung sleeps but I find it empty. I stare blankly in the air for no absolute reason and as if it was all a part of the movie, the memories from last night start flashing before my eyes. My pupils expand in the process as the blurry images hit me. I remember that I was drunk, I left the hall and walked on the lawn, Taehyung was there too. I don't remember everything but the few tidbits of memories are enough to know that I've done a lot of embarrassing things. 

Like talking to a dog? Yes. 

Acting like a dragon? Check.

Calling Taehyung bitch? He is. 

I suddenly remembered what happened before I got drunk. How his fingers were hooked around the chain on my thigh, how he held my flesh, how he was so close, how seductively he talked and how he made my body react against my will once again. I gulped down the lump forming in my throat. Honestly, staying away from him is the only good option for me. 

I suddenly hear the front door clicking as I quickly lay down and cover myself with the duvet, pretending to be asleep. “Are you still sleeping?” Taehyung asked as I shut my eyes tight. The asshole has to be the last person on earth I want to see right now. I heard him let out a sigh, followed by the sound of something shuffling. “I'm leaving you some hangover pills here. Take them when you get up.” He muttered. 

“The head must be hurting pretty bad right now.” He added, sounding almost concerned. I cursed myself several times as I waited for Taehyung to leave the room. It took him an hour, as he took a shower, then took his sweet time getting ready and then he received a call which he decided to answer in the room. Though he was talking on the balcony.