6

Hyy 👋
Finally the next chapter is here.
Guys can you please show your presence by voting and commenting
It feels like a barren place , share your views guys.
Alright, hope you will like it 🪄
.

.

.

Adyasha and Rishab approached her bike.

Adyasha:  I should go on my own! Why are you so bothered, Mr.?

Rishab silently inserts the keys into the bike, hops on, starts it, and glances at Adyasha, raising an eyebrow as if he either didn't hear or wasn't in the mood to listen.

Adyasha, slightly irritated, speaks again, "how will you come back?"

Rishab, a bit annoyed by her constant questions, responds, "Why do you overthink everything? How I come back is my concern. If someone is helping, learn to accept it. Sit fast."

Adyasha mumbles, "Helping me sounds new," and adopts a blank expression as she sits behind Rishab.

Rishab instructs, "Hold me, or you will fall."

Adyasha, with a serious face, replies, "I'm fine."

Suddenly, Rishab accelerates the bike, catching Adyasha off guard. In the sudden motion, she collides with his back, her hands locked on his waist. She instinctively tries to pull back, but Rishab tells her, "Hold on, girl. You are really stubborn."

Adyasha just rolls her eyes, scoffs at his statement, and reluctantly hugs him lightly .

Rishab's Point of View:

As we approached her bike, she seemed a bit hesitant, but I seized the opportunity to find out where she lives. I didn't want to let her go alone again; I couldn't understand why she was riding a bike despite her recent injuries.

After a bit of reluctance, she finally settled behind me. Worried that she might fall again, I convinced her to hold onto me from behind. Just as her hands found their place on my body, a jolt of electricity seemed to surge through me.her touch, Her hands pressed against my abs, and her body lightly touched mine. This girl isn't a stranger; I'm sure of it. Whether she's my Antara, I don't know yet, but I'll find out soon.
I inquired about her address, and she revealed where she lived. With that information, we left the scene.

Finally, we reached her residential complex, and she guided me to her home. We parked in front of her house. As she dismounted the bike, she casually ran her hand through her hair. Even with injuries, she looked absolutely stunning—her long, elegant hair and alluring brown eyes framed by long lashes that seemed to guard hidden secrets. Her nose, which had been red with anger a while ago, now appeared perfect. Her lips, a constant temptation since the first time I laid eyes on them, captivated my attention. I found myself intensely observing every detail until she snapped her fingers in front of my face, pulling me back to reality.

Adyasha: God, this man truly has issues with his eyes and ears. I've been speaking for the past two minutes. I was talking , how will you go back now ? (She folded her arms across her chest and stared at me with raised eyebrows, resembling a stern CBI officer.)

Rishab: What's your name? (My heart pounded like a drum as I asked this question.)

She scoffed at me.
Adyasha: Men will be men. I don't want to tell you. Now, get off my bike, give me my keys, and leave. Oh, and thanks for your unnecessary help, considering you dropped me.

Rishab: So rude, Miss. I'm helping you, and you're being cold to me. Not fair.

Both of us continued our verbal exchange, or more accurately, an argument while standing in front of her home. Suddenly, our dispute was interrupted by the sound of the car horn.