7

Hello everyone 🤠
Finally here with an update. 👀
Sorry for the delay.
Ok let's start now , hope you will like it 😉.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Abruptly, Nitin burst into the meeting room without bothering to knock.

Nitin: Oops, sorry, I'm late.

Mr. Raichand: The meeting is dismissed now. (He looks at the members, they glance at Nitin, then back at Mr. Raichand, and finally, everyone gets up and leaves the room.)

Mr. Oberoi: Son, where were you? The meeting is over.

Nitin goes towards Mr. Raichand, gives him a side hug, and says, "Hello everyone. I got a bit busy with some important work. What was discussed?" Nitin looks at Adyasha, who is starting to leave her seat. Nitin continues, "Oh, my future wife is leaving without meeting me."

Nitin goes towards Adyasha and hugs her tightly.
Mr. Oberoi, speaking softly to Mr. Raichand, "They look so good together." Mr. Raichand, look at them, and Mr. Raichand nods his head, observing the two.

Meanwhile, Nitin hugs Adyasha tightly, placing his hand on her waist. He whispers in her ear, "This is the only time I can hug you calmly in front of these people. You look so hot, my darling."

Adyasha, trying to control her anger, quietly responds, "You will regret every time you touch me. Remember that."

Nitin retorts, "Do I look like I care? You haven't achieved anything so far, and you won't in the future. But I can do a lot with you."

Nitin slowly moves his hand towards Adyasha's thigh, feeling something metallic. Surprised, he asks, "What is this?"

Adyasha replies, "A dagger, which I badly want to use on you right now. Get off me." She held his hand so tightly and Nitin backs off, looking offended.

Mr. Raichand intervenes, "Save all this for later. Adyasha, focus on your mission."

Adyasha thinks to herself, "Seriously, later? Never. This old man just turns his useless son into a Prince. I'll show them both hell. Just wait and watch."

Mr. Oberoi adds, "And Nitin ,you work on this with Adyasha, help her.

Then, Mr. Raichand and Mr. Oberoi leaves, leaving Adyasha and Nitin alone.

Nitin, with a sly grin, takes a step closer to Adyasha, "You know, Adyasha, missions can be stressful. Maybe we could lighten the mood a bit?"
Adyasha, maintaining her distance, retorts, "Save your charm for someone who cares, Nitin. We're here for work, not your antics."

Undeterred, Nitin persists, attempting to touch her arm, "Come on, don't be so uptight. A little distraction could do wonders."

Adyasha swiftly moves away, giving him a stern look, "I don't need distractions. I need focus. Keep your hands to yourself."Nitin, ignoring her resistance, leans in and whispers, "I can show you stars in daylight like I did that time "
Adyasha, feeling a sharp pain in her heart but determined not to show weakness, replies "ENOUGH,Now back off before you regret it."

Nitin, undeterred and somewhat amused, smirks, "Feisty as always, "I can still feel the taste of you, the fragrance. You can't deny there's something between us."

Adyasha, feeling a sharp pain in her heart but determined not to show weakness, her anger boiling, raises her hand, ready to deliver a slap, but she stops herself. Nitin, tauntingly, says, "Do it." (Typical men always think they know women really well.")
Adyasha, seething with anger, takes a deep breath and raises her hand, but instead of a slap, she delivers a powerful punch to Nitin's face. The impact reverberates through the room.