| 6 |

"Emma?" A voice interrupted my wild dream

"Emma?" A voice interrupted my wild dream. I furrowed my brows, but continued to have my eyes closed.

"Emmaaaa" I could recognize the voice now, it was Lando. He gently shook my shoulder, desperately trying to wake me up.

I let out a soft grunt, before I forced my eyes open. Getting absolutely blinded by the sudden light, I tried to make sense of everything.

Where even am I?

But then I caught sight of Lando towering over me, laughing as I laid in a seat. I suddenly remembered everything, quickly sitting up from my seat.

Had we already landed? Where were we?

I looked to my side, hoping to getting a sight of our destination, but the blinder had been taped stuck, making sure I wouldn't be able to see out.

"Seriously?" I asked Lando, tiredly smiling at the brunette. He shrugged with a grin, reaching out for my hand to help me up.

I carefully accepted it, suddenly unable to focus as Lando's fingers closed around mine. His hands were soft and warm...

I stopped my own thoughts, instead forcing my lazy body out of the seat. "I had planned to be so sneaky and figure out where we're going, and then I just fell asleep" I admitted to Lando, shaking my head as I put on my shoes.

Lando grinned at me, and I suddenly realized he was holding something behind his back. "I have some bad news.." He said, but the grin was still glued to his lips.

Oh god. I rolled my eyes at him, smiling as I waited for whatever bad idea he'd gotten now.

"You still aren't allowed to know where we are" Lando said with a mischievous smile, revealing a pair of blindfolds in his hands.

"Are you serious?!" I exclaimed in laughter as Lando handed me a pair of bright pink blindfolds. Lando laughed even harder, and nodded at me.

I dug my face inside my hands, laughing over how stupid this all was. "One day I'm going to get revenge I hope you know that" I told him, as I pulled the blindfold over my eyes.

Oh my god, it's really fucking dark.

"Okay I'll help you out of the plane first" Lando said. His voice and touch was my only help.
I was screwed.

Lando lightly grabbed my hand. Before I'd been mad at myself for being so fixated on Lando's touch, but now I quite frankly had to be.

He pulled me forward with him, until we made it to what I assumed to be the stairs, leading us out of the plane.

"There's a set of steps now" Lando informed me, not really helping at all. His voice was a gentle whisper, sending a cold shiver down my spine.

As soon as we took the first step down, the warm sun immediately hit us. It was way warmer than I'd expected.