Introduction

I believe that sometimes fewer words can have a greater impact than longer paragraphs, stories, or poetry. Sometimes, less is enough. So I planned to publish a book consisting of short phrases that somehow relate to people, and connect with the readers, some motivate or inspire them and some encourage and make them see themselves through words. I hope you like reading this book.
This book includes one-lined poetry, quotes, lines, stories, and more.

To the readers:
If you have read a quote, poetic line, etc, or written any of these, and would like to share it please do send it to me if you wish to, so I can share it in this book.
I promise I will not forget to give the writer the credit and if I fail to do so please do let me know.
You can send the work to me on Instagram (heermehta_2006), wattpad (Veracity1706) or Neobook (Veracity Ish)

Hello everyone!
I hope you enjoy reading this book. I am very excited for this one as I will be including many different lines and quotes of various writers including mine. Being a new writer, I have no experience in making my work attractive, so if you have any suggestions for improvement or betterment of my work, please feel free to share your thoughts, I will surely try my best to work on it.
Thank you so much. HAPPY READING!