12

"Hello, everyone.🎉
I'm back with a new chapter. I've poured my heart and soul into this chapter, giving it my all.✨ I hope you all appreciate it and show your interest by leaving lots of comments and votes.
I have the next chapter almost ready, and if I see a positive response from you all, I'll update it quickly. I hope my readers are smart and kind🫂💌 ."

"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Rishabh: I've reviewed the contract for the mall construction site, messy matter .I'll personally inspect the location and negotiate with the landowner to finalize the legal documents. Once that's done, we can proceed with the plan.

Viraaj: That sounds good. What about the merger contract with Bhatia Company? They're eager to join forces with us, so we need to ensure everything is in order.

Rishab: The merger contract is nearly complete. Now, back to the matter at hand. I'll handle the land inspection, but I need someone to accompany me and assist in the process.

Viraaj: Where's your secretary? He asked, puzzled.

Rishab glanced at Adyasha, who had been listening intently, and he replied, "he's busy managing my firm's affairs while I focus on this new project." He then turned to Adyasha and continued, "You'll accompany me.,Miss Adyasha Jindal"

Adyasha's expression shifted rapidly from shock to irritation and anger as she gazed at Rishab, who wore a mischievous smirk in response.

Meanwhile, Viraaj, observes his brother's behavior with Adyasha. Despite their familial bond, Viraaj and Rishab weren't particularly close. They were the kind of siblings who only spoke every few months, mostly about work.

Consequently, Viraaj knew little about Rishab's personal life, especially his interactions with women which are zero in love interest. Their relationship was cordial but distant, with boundaries that neither crossed. While Viraaj and Abhinav shared a close sibling bond, there was a noticeable tension between Rishab and Viraaj.
Adding to the complexity of their relationship was Rishab's elusive nature. He was always closed off and rarely interacted with family, much to their mother's dismay. Despite her daily calls now, Rishab would offer the same reassurance— "I'll come back soon"—but never followed through.
On the other hand, Viraaj lived with their parents and was acutely aware of the tension between Rishab and their parents. He attempted to address the matter once, but Rishab brushed it off, leaving Viraaj to navigate the delicate balance between familial loyalty and personal boundaries.

Viraaj, being Rishab's twin, possessed an understanding of his brother's quirks and tendencies. Despite this, he recognized that some things between them were irreparable, and he harbored "no desire to mend what seemed broken beyond repair". As twins, they shared an unspoken connection, an instinctual understanding that allowed Viraaj to discern Rishab's thoughts and emotions sometimes with relative ease.

Watching his two brothers interact with Adyasha was like observing a tale of contrasting personalities. Abhinav exuded warmth and familiarity, treating her as though they were long-lost friends reunited at last. In contrast, Rishab's demeanor was characterized by fiery glances and smirks and a palpable aura of tension whenever he crossed paths with Adyasha. Viraaj couldn't help but wonder about the underlying reasons behind Rishab's guardedness and Adyasha's visible discomfort in his presence.
Amidst the complex dynamics unfolding before him, Viraaj felt a compelling urge to intervene, to untangle the messy web of emotions and tensions that seemed to entwine his brothers and Adyasha. Yet, despite his desire to resolve the situation, he found himself relegated to the role of a silent observer, carefully studying each interaction with keen attention.