15. Misfits

thank you all so much for 3K reads and 100 votes!! you don't know how much it means to me 😭

enjoy the chapter, I hope you like it ;)

song: 'The Less I know the Better' by Tame Impala

————————————————————————

Azalea's POV:

CRACK

I watch as Angelina punches Piper in the nose, and the sound echoes around the hall as people gasp. She falls to the floor, blood flowing down her face, as tears fall down her cheeks.

"You crazy bitch! You broke my nose!" She wails, as teachers run through the doors and help her up. Oh, so now the teachers come. "Angelina Marina, il mio ufficio, ADESSO!" (Angelina Marina, my office, NOW!) The principal runs over to his daughter, and Angelina sighs.

She walks past us, and I follow after her. "Are you sure you want to come with? This isn't going to be pretty." I nod. "You just broke Piper's nose, I owe you for shutting that bitch up."

She laughs as the principal storms past us, towing his daughter behind him. She smirks at us as they both walk into an office, and we follow after them.

He sits behind his desk as Piper stands to the side, and he motions to the two seats in front of the table. "Ragazze, fareste meglio a darmi una buona ragione per non espellervi, altrimenti vi ritroverete a non mettere mai più piede in questa scuola." (You girls better give me one good reason not to expel you, or you will find yourselves never stepping foot in this school again.)

"Beh, tua figlia mi ha spinto, quindi l'ho affrontata a riguardo. Ora, quando mi ha chiamato spazzatura e mi ha spinto a terra, ho pensato che fosse giusto versarle un bidone della spazzatura sulla testa. Ha poi deciso di lanciare del cibo a me e ad Azalea, quindi le ho dato un pugno, cosa che tra l'altro era meritata." (Well, your daughter pushed me, so I confronted her about it. Now, when she called me trash and pushed me to the ground, I thought it was fair to pour a trash can over her head. She then decided to throw food at Azalea and I, so I punched her, which was deserved, by the way.) She shrugs.

I look at Angelina, and she points to herself, today's mashed potatoes still in her hair. "Ha iniziato la lotta e, invece di tirarmi indietro, ho fatto qualcosa al riguardo." (She initiated the fight, and instead of backing down, I did something about it.)

He turns to his daughter, and she stops smiling. "È vero?" (Is this true?) He asks. She shakes her head, and starts to cry. "No, non gli ho fatto niente!" (No, I did nothing to them!)

"Hai qualche prova che mia figlia abbia fatto queste cose?" (Do you have any proof that my daughter did these things?) He asks. Angelina's lip curls into a snarl, as she pulls a piece of potato out of her hair. "Non vedi i miei capelli? Di quali altre prove hai bisogno?" (Do you not see my hair? What more proof do you need?)

"Non ho fatto niente! Me lo ha semplicemente versato addosso quando l'ho urtata accidentalmente!" (I didn't do anything! She just poured it over me when I accidentally bumped into her!) She cries, and I scoff as her eyes snap to mine. "Qualcosa da dire, Azalea?" (Something to say, Azalea?)

"SÌ. Sei pieno di stronzate. Basta guardare le telecamere e vedrai tutto quello che è successo." (Yes. You're full of bullshit. Just look at the cameras, you'll see everything that happened.) He nods as he pulls up his computer, but Piper doesn't look the least bit worried.

"Tutto quello che vedo è che colpisci mia figlia." (All that I see is you hitting my daughter.) He turns his screen, and it cuts to when Angelina hits her. "Oh, quindi un attimo prima ero pulito e quello dopo avevo del cibo addosso? Sei davvero così dannatamente stupido?" (Oh, so one minute I was clean and the next I had food all over me? Are you really that fucking stupid?)