Adam's lesson

! WARNING!!

This story containes 🔞 stuff plus things like shit, piss, vomit, abuse and blood. If you are not a fan of this do not read this story.
I warned you.
______________________________________

Adam was flying through the sky. It was extermination day and Adam and the exorcists were slaughtering the demons. This time tho the demons fought back including Lucifer who just arrived to sace his daughter. Adam just defeated Alastor and was now attacking charlie.

Lucifer saw that and simply couldn't let him get away with this. He started attacking Adam. Since he was more powerful than him. They fought in the sky for a while before Lucifer did a very heavy hit and slammed Adam onto the ground wich caused a hole in the asphalt.

Adam was laxing in the hole and couldn't get up emediatly. Lucifer landed ontop of him and started punching him in the face repeatingly.
"TAKE THIS YOU SON OF A BITCH! " Luvifer was filled with extreme rage and he kept punching Adam's face like a punching bag. He punched him that hard that his mask broke. His nose got bloody. He got a black eye. And then lucifer hitted another extreme punch wich caused Adam to spit out one of his teeth along with some of his golden blood)
"Ugh f-fuck!! " Adam groaned in pain and flapped with his wings. Lucifer looked left and right to make sure nobody was near. The other demons and angels were fighting and clearly did not pay attention to what the king of hell was doing to the first man.

Lucifer smirked evily and then he wrapped one hand around Adam's throat and starzed chocking him. Adam gagged and coughed. He tried to get away but he had no chance against Lucifer's grip.

"You fucking stupid bitch! How dare you harm my daughter huh?! " Lucifer growled and chocked Adam harder. Adam gasped for air.
Lucifer used his other hand to form a fist and he punched repeatingly into Adam's stomach.

Adam tried to resist the vomiting but Lucifer’s blow was so strong that he was unable to stop it, he managed to hold it in for a moment until one of the punches hit him right in the stomach and that made him throw up everywhere onto himself, which only left him more defenseless and even more embarrassed, he really didn’t seem to be able to put up a fight against Lucifer as he was still struggling to get back up

Lucifer smirked evily being satisfied with this reaction.
"Aww does the fat pig already have to puke? How cute and pathetic! "

He kept chocking Adam. "Look into my fucking eyes! I wanna see the light in your eyes turning off when i end you for good~ and guess what.. Nobody will miss you when you die~ and we will all dance,  and spit on your grave. And before we burry you i will fucking jerk off and cum right in your fat ugly dead face!" Lucifer chocked him even harder.

“Gahh!”
Adam let out a small gurgle as Lucifer tightened his grip around his throat, he was trying to say something but Lucifer cutting off his air supply was making it impossible to do anything but struggle to try and get Lucifer to let go, he couldn’t
even breath which made the situation even worse. He looked more and more desperate as Lucifer continued his chokehold, all his attempts to loosen Lucifer’s grip failed and soon his struggle became weaker and weaker.
Lucifer did not let go and keeps chocking Adam with one hand and with the other hand he punches him in his fat stomach again causing damage and assaulting Adam's poor insides.

“Gughh!”
Adam was desperately trying to stop himself from vomiting, but like the first time, he had no control over his body here and soon his stomach turned over and he threw up again all over himself, this time it was even more than the first time and most of it went onto the ground instead of himself which made the situation even worse, he was now in his own puke as he was struggling to stop himself from suffocating from Lucifer’s grip.