| 33 |

༊˚ 𝐀 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐌 ࿐

Y/N'S POV ::

Few months ago, if someone would've told me that I'll kiss Taehyung then I would've glared at them until they disappeared. But I did.

And it felt so good.

I couldn't forget the way he kissed me, sensually, passionately as if he was devouring me and everything that I couldn't describe in a mere words. I remember how my heart beat skyrocketed the moment our mouths collided and his tongue barged in my mouth.

I could still feel those tingles on my skin and heating rushing towards my cheeks. I could still feel those goosebumps and an electric current that went from my toes to my brain.

Now, as I lay in the bed the next morning, I stare at Taehyung who's still sleeping. We kissed last night and then fell asleep after talking. I sigh out, feeling his one arm under my head while the other stayed around my neck. I don't remember when I buried myself in his chest but as much as I couldn't believe it, this felt comfortable , not normal but definitely something that I've never experienced before.

I study his features. Those soft hair brushing over his forehead, the slope of his nose, a mole on his nose, the thick eyelashes which were pressed over his cheeks, the curve of her lips. As my eyes dropped his lips, I gulped down a lump forming in my throat. I could still feel his taste over my tongue.

Taehyung was my first kiss.

And I don't seem to regret it even a bit.

I didn't believe in the first kiss fantasy. I was not saving my kiss for anyone either. It just never felt right and I was never interested in anyone before. Now, it's different. I've heard that you feel butterflies in your stomach during your first kiss but what I felt was definitely not only butterflies.

It felt like a volcano eruption.

The feel of his lips was different. Kissing Taehyung felt like I've finally found my solace, my peace and a place where I can rest forever. It made me feel alive, ecstatic and euphoric. He tasted sweet and bitter at the same time, like strawberries and whiskey.

A smile appears on my lips as I remencise the moment from last night. I softly brush my hair against his hair, making sure that I don't disturb his sleep. My heart flutters at the sight of him and I want to bury myself in his chest some more but my movements come to halt when I remember his words from last night.

"You're not just a mere responsibility to me, My vixen."

"You're more than that. Hell, you're more than just my wife to me , y/n. I cannot imagine waking up to a world where you won't be beside me."