CHAPTER 2

Author POV
As atharva entered in class, he got confused seeing no teacher in the class. It was almost time for the class and all students were present in the class. There was strict rule that without any valid reason teachers cannot be late. But it was almost time for class and teacher was not present in the class.

Atharva went towards jayesh and sat beside him. "Why is the teacher is not present yet?" Asked atharva. "I don't know. But you are lucky you know." Said jayesh. "I know, I told you na this is my lucky t shirt. I got saved from teacher scolding and detention." Said atharva. "As it is our last year in this school, I wouldn't mind if I get detention." He added. "I know, its your hobby getting detention from teachers especially pooja mam, isn't it?" Jayesh said. "Aww you know me very well" atharva said while dramatically blushing. "Kamina" (rascal) jayesh said while shooking his head at the antics of his friend.

Shilpi's POV
I was in my class and was sitting behind atharva and jayesh. I know its wrong to hear other's talks but it's not my fault that I heard their talk, they  were talking so loudly. Actually I was also getting bored as no one was sitting beside me. I thought to read something. After few minutes of reading, I heard that someone was forcefully clearing their throat. I look up and atharva was facing me and trying to get my attention. "You are so bad shilpi, you didn't even greet me". He said. "Because you were busy in your own talks, so i thought not to disturb you" I said.

Actually me atharva are studying together since we were in class 1. We are good friends but jayesh and others came when we were in first year of college. Me and jayesh are also friends but no that good ones. And about that other friend of atharva,  I only know that his name is priyansh and he is good friend for divya and rageeni and is in same class as theirs.

After few minutes a teacher came and said "sorry for making you wait students but suddenly your class teacher gets sick , so this period will be free for you, you can go to library if you want" saying this he went. "Shit yaar, what happened to pooja mam, I only came to see her" atharva said and pouted. "Just shut up atharva and let's go to canteen I am hungry" jayesh said. "But teacher said to go to library na" atharva said. "Look who is saying as far as I can remember,  you were the one who always carried extra tiffin to eat in library period" I said while atharva was scratching back of his neck and smiled sheepishly. "Shilpi do you wanna join us?" Jayesh asked. "No I am good, you guys can go" i said "ok" after saying they both left and as usual  I was reading a book like a bookworm. As I really love reading novels and stories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV
After all classes were over, jayesh was going towards priyansh classroom. But suddenly she saw a girl who was helping a staff. He saw that the staff has sprained his ankle and the girl was helping him. He was looking at her face, she was fully concentrated in treating that staff. She looked so beautiful. For a moment he forgot everything and was looking at the girl with full admiration in his eyes. "She is beautiful, isn't she?" Someone asked from beside. "Yes so beautif--" he snapped his head to his side and widened his eyes and saw priyansh smirking at him. "I-I mean"he stammered. "Love at first sight huh!" He said while smirking. "Just shut up and tell me, isn't she your friend divya" jayesh asked. "Yes she is" he said. "Oh okay and now let's go, atharva is waiting for us" saying this the left hurriedly while priyansh followed him chuckling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At night
Shilpi was looking at a photo in her hand with full admiration, just then divya and rageeni entered and got confused seeing her watching something with full admiration. After some moments Rageeni snatched the photo from her hand and there was photo of a woman who was in police uniform. "What are you doing rageeni?!" Shilpi shouted. "What are you doing shilpi? And whose photo is this?" Divya asked. "You know she is my role model, a brave IPS officer Neha Khurana, who resigned 2 years ago because of some reason but there is a news of death of her. Reason is not clarified yet. But you know I am so proud of her" she said smiling and with pride. "Oh toh ye baat hai" rageeni said. "Don't worry you will also become like her one day" divya said. "Thanks guys" shilpi said. After some minutes of chatting they went to sleep.

In the boys room
Atharva was playing game in his phone while priyansh was studying and jayesh was scrolling through reels. "Priyansh you know what" atharva said. "What?" Priyansh asked still looking at his book. "Today pooja mam didn't came because she was sick". Said atharva. "Your day must have went bad,  am I right?" Priyansh asked. "Absolutely right" said atharva. Jayesh didn't paid attention to his friends talk then priyansh said "atharva you know what" "what?" Atharva asked. "Someone is falling in love at first sight" priyansh said while eyed atharva towards jayesh's phone. Then atharva snatched jayesh's phone and saw he was scrolling through divya's Instagram posts. "Oooooooooooooo" both said in unison. "Shut up guys, it's not like that. It's just that her Id came in suggestions and also it was not private so I thought to you know j-just" he stammered. "Just what jayesh?" Asked atharva while smirking then priyansh told atharva the full story. And like this their night went teasings and fun.

To be continued
Thank you

Please vote for the chapters and leave you precious comments.