Chapter Four

-Cole-

I smile at my phone, watching her walk away. I have never seen someone closer to perfection. The way her long, dark lashes framed her almond shaped eyes, or her nose that is just the size for her face.

Or is it her lips? I've never seen lips so full and perfect. Her two toned lips carrying the deepest of cupid bows and resting perfectly on her face. Wow.

I felt happy and fulfilled when I dialed her number and it rang. Its a real number. Still lost in thoughts of her beautiful smile and perfect, long legs, I didn't realize she had answered my call.

"Hello?"

"Hi. Its me Cole. I just wanted you to have my number as well. Thank you for your time earlier."

"Oh, alright. Its fine. Thank you for paying for my food, you really didn't have to." She says but I disagree. I have never felt the urge to take care of someone. I can't wait to get to know her better.

"No. Don't say that. I did it because I felt like. Okay?"

"I don't need you paying for my stuff, okay? I can take care of my self just fine." She says

"I know you don't. And I'm very aware of the fact that you can take care of your self, given how great you look and sound." I say and she goes silent on the phone.

"Okay, Cole. Good night." She says with a sigh, and the sound of my name on her lips had me feeling some way.

"Zipporah, I'd like to know you more, if you don't mind."

"Okay. But I'm busy now." She says.

"Oh, that's fine. Goodnight, Zipporah." She hangs up.

I fell a twinge of excitement. Maybe this is the distraction I needed from work. This distraction is completely welcome. I smirk.

I make my way towards the car park and locate my car, an all black range rover. Thinking about the successful meeting I just had with the school's vice chancellor, I hear my stomach grumble. I should have ordered something from that cafeteria. Would I have enjoyed it? Well, Zipporah eats from there, the food should be good then.

I don't even know the girl yet, I'm trusting her choices. I think shaking my head.

I look into my side mirror while I make the final turn leading to my home. My parents live in Nigeria as well, but I have my own place. That doesn't stop my mum from pestering my life, every opportunity she gets though.

Sometimes I just feel like disappearing for a while. Just, being somewhere no one knows me. Maybe then she'll finally let me be, you know?

I alight the vehicle and grab my files, keys and phone. Walking to my front door. I input the security code and watch as the doors welcome me. Oh God, home sweet home. I get this fleeting thought of being held in a warm embrace by thin light brown arms. I sigh, thinking of Zipporah once more. No.

I walk into the kitchen to microwave this morning's pasta. Rina was nice enough to make me a meal in exchange for last night, I smirk getting flashes of Rina in desperation. That is just how I like my women, desperate. With time Zipporah will be just that. I just need to crack her. I just, fuck, I just need a feel of her. It should quench this disturbing thirst I've developed for her.

My mood immediately sours and I grab my phone inviting Rina over. I need to let off some steam. Once she agrees, I smirk, she can never deny me.

I grab the bowl of warm pasta from the microwave taking a few bites and abandoning the meal.