Chapter Seven

-Cole-

Having her in such close proximity did something to my head. I thought I couldn't stop thinking about her? Now its worse. I made a mistake forcing her into my car, but I don't regret it one bit.

I could barely hold myself when I saw her earlier. I don't know why she decided to wear that little skirt, but I appreciate it. What I do not appreciate is why that boy had to see her in it though. It was a struggle between the sensible part of me, and the impulsive part of me. I could barely keep my hands to myself.

Seeing Zipporah in that outfit had me rethinking my life choices. I have never wanted to protect and provide for someone, like I do Zipporah. Her body is so perfect, I just want to break her and at the same time, I want to watch her grow big with my seed. Fuck.

"We need to talk." I almost forgot I was wrapped between my sheets with Rina. Her voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"About?"

"Its no longer the same. The sex is different. You're going soft, but don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it so much", she moves closer and drags her fingers over my chest, but I grab her hand, "I don't want this to end." She says with a smile.

"Look, Rina, you know what this thing between us is, right? Its just sex. You know I use you, because I can't go around fucking anything that moves. We already talked about this. Its just sex, and if you think I've gone soft its not because of you okay? Cause what we have involves no emotions. I'm sure you understand?" The smile wipes off her face.

"Its her, isn't it? Its that girl you picked off the side of the road. That girl you sent me out of your car for-"

"Stop it. You will not disrespect Zipporah. She is not an it, nor some girl I picked off the street. Her name is Zipporah." I cut her off calmly.

"She's the reason you've gone soft." Her voice almost a whisper, she says in disbelief.

I leave the bed, to go take a shower and wash Rina's scent off me. This only scent I want on me is Zipporahs'.

Walking out of the bathroom I wrap the towel around my body and stare at the made bed. I sigh and turn to my walk in closet. I grab a black T-shirt and black sweat pants.

After pulling on my clothes I walk out of the room and to the kitchen, hoping to find some left over food from my mum. She tries new recipes and always sends me a taste. Last time, she tried Nigerian fried rice and I think she did well, if you ignore the amount of peppers she used, and how the vegetables were almost raw. But I still think she did good enough for her first try.

"You're still here?" I question Rina in surprise, when I reach the kitchen.

"I'm just cleaning up. I'll be out soon. How was your shower?" She asks with her back to me while she cleans the kitchen counters.

"Okay. Its was alright." I get up to leave the kitchen but I pause when I hear the microwave beep.

"Yes. I was about whipping something up, but I came across some fried rice and I decided to microwave it for you. I'm guessing mum made it?" She asks.

"Yeah. She's still learning, but its nice though. It's edible." I stand to serve myself, but Rina drops a serving in front of me.

She's not this active. Most times she just leaves after the sex, unless I ask her to help with cooking. I wonder what's changed.

"Thanks." I say.

"No need to thank me." She just smiles.

While I'm eating my mind travels back to a pair of brown orbs, on a perfect face. Usually, I'm over a girl that doesn't give in to me after a week, but she's different. I finish eating and clear my plates. I think back go that little skirt she was wearing and I groan. I wonder what she has hidden underneath those clothes.