𝟶𝟸| 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚑

The first period was peaceful which helped to calm my rage, which I'm thankful for since I don't share the class with the cocky bastard

It's the fourth period now, and I feel like luck's kind of on my side today.

Ian didn't attend History and AP Lang. That's kind of weird. Well, whatever, good for me.

I was on my way to maths class which I hate because of two reasons.

First of all, I hate Maths.

My hatred for Maths is equal to my hatred towards Umbridge.

That's the only equation which makes sense, for me.

Like, I'm tired of finding your "x", just accept the fact she died and move on.

I hate it but I work extra hard to study maths. You know, I can't disappoint my parents, especially my mom.

Second of all, I have to share it with none other than Ian flipping Walker again.

No sooner than I arrived, he took his seat behind me. I swear he does it on purpose, there's other empty seats as well. But no, he chose to sit behind me.

Cabrón.

Anyways, why the hell did he choose to attend this class? He could've skipped it and made my day easier.

Mr. Rhodes, our maths teacher, was running a bit late.

I hope he doesn't attend today's class.

"Jenna, I'm so sorry, but could you show me yesterday's homework?" Tara, my seat partner asked in an urgent tone.

"Sure," I replied nonchalantly, lending her my homework as I took out my textbook and started solving some practice problems.

I can't help but feel someone was boring holes into the back of my head.

"Thanks, Jenna! You're a lifesaver." Tara looked at me like I'm her saviour or something.

I just let her copy my homework, why's she making a big deal out of it?

"I forgot to do my homework because I was busy shopping. I have a date this weekend." Tara explained as I continued solving another problem, clearly used to how Tara makes small talk with me about how she gets asked on dates often, considering she's popular and a cheerleader as well.

We aren't friends but we did share a class or two over the years. So, I guess we are acquaintances....?

"Which is something that's impossible for you, Evans." I rolled my eyes and groaned exaggeratedly, at the voice which interrupted us from behind,"The poor guy will run away after seeing your medusa-like hair." my expression hardened, feeling offended by his words, I turned back and glared at those dark brown eyes of his.

Why did I turn back? It'll make it seem like I was eager to see him. Now say something to him! He's staring with an eyebrow raised, anticipating what I'm about to say to him.