𝟶𝟹| 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢

Addy started talking so fastly, I think she should've considered rapping instead of singing

Addy started talking so fastly, I think she should've considered rapping instead of singing. She didn't stutter even once as she rambled about how incredible it felt to stand on stage and sing for hundreds of people, and also didn't forget to mention about how a guy almost hit on her after the contest was over.

Well, this is Addy we are talking about, she actually thrives on attention and puts her heart and soul into everything she does.

Don't ask me how we became friends, it happened when we were in middle school when I was eating lunch alone, Addy decided it was a great idea to strike up a conversation with me.

At first, I honestly didn't like anybody interrupting my peaceful time, but Addy wasn't the one to budge when I shooed her away. Eventually we started talking and hanging out together, and the rest is history.

Addy finally stopped, gasping for air as Ms.Sasha, our science teacher, entered with a bundle of graded test papers which we had written last week, no sooner than when we finished writing our midterms.

She glared at us as she placed the papers on her desk with a loud thud, her glasses perched on her nose and her black hair pulled into a bun so tight, I pity her scalp.

The class was holding its breath, because we all know she stares at us like that when we didn't do well on the test.

"Class, I'll be distributing this science test paper that you wrote last week. I request you all to remain silent." Ms. Sasha announced, correcting her glasses.

"Evans, don't forget the bet we placed last week." Ian reminded me, making me aware of his presence behind me and I tightened my grip around my pencil.

He sat behind me.

Again.

Why did I think I was lucky again?

Luck was never on my side, nor the odds were ever in my favour.

I'm gonna win this time, and make Ian get on his knees for me, begging for my forgiveness for all the times he ridiculed me.

"Walker, it's obvious I'm gonna win, so be prepared to do what I say." I smirked evilly, and dropped my pencil on the notebook I placed on my desk.

"Evans, if you lose the bet, you'll have to grant my three wishes without any hesitation." His smug tone never failed to make me annoyed.

"Do I look like a genie to you?" I asked nonchalantly, hiding the fact that I'm a little bit afraid thinking of the consequences if I lose.

"Well, your eyes are blue, does that count?" I facepalmed myself, shaking my head.

Addy chuckled slightly, looking at our exchange.

"Jen, He's so into you." Addy smiled slyly as she whispered in my ear, I shot her a look and elbowed her a little too hard.