𝟶𝟾| 𝙸𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢..?

“Jen! I'm partnered up with the worst guy ever, he's a geek!” Addy was ranting at lunch while munching on her sandwich angrily

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

“Jen! I'm partnered up with the worst guy ever, he's a geek!” Addy was ranting at lunch while munching on her sandwich angrily.

“Look on the bright side, Addy. At least you won't fail, meanwhile look at my situation.” I let out a huge sigh as I remembered how we bickered throughout the class, at last I was even ready to throw hands when I found out Ian is indeed a fan of Harry Potter, just like I am.

Argh, don't even ask how frustrated I am right now.

We were sitting at the corner of the cafeteria away from all the popular crowd of students.

“Shut up! You don't get to complain, you're paired up with the school's heartthrob, plus he's great at academics too.” My face scrunched up in disgust as Addy complimented that idiot.

“He’s a maniac to me.” I took a bite of my sandwich, chewing leisurely.

Addy's eyes lightened up as she pointed to someone behind me,“Jen, look! Hottie behind you, 6’o clock.” I discreetly turned and saw Ian sitting at three tables behind me with his teammates. It makes sense since he's the captain, so obviously he'll be surrounded by a bunch of parasites.

Phew, he didn't notice me this time.

”Addy, isn't that Jake Collins? The one you have a crush on?” I asked after I turned around and saw a tall guy, with short hair, tan skin and sharp features joining beside Ian. Rumour has it that he has a sleeve tattoo on his left arm which is always covered, and I think I even saw girls placing chocolate and flowers for him in his locker on Valentine's day before.

I remembered how Addy was swooning and crushing over Jake since freshman year, unleashing her inner hip-hop soul when we had our weekly hang-outs. She seemed like she could go on for hours if I hadn't stopped her.

“Jen, shut up!” Addy gasped and put a hand around my mouth, as if it's a sin to mention his name.

“Did I hear someone mention Jake Collins? Isn't he so dreamy?” A girl squealed from the table beside me.

“Ian Walker as well, both are smoking hot!” Another girl fangirled.

Addy had a look that meant ‘See! This is what I meant!’ as I slowly removed her hand from my face. I forgot we are talking about Riverston’s most popular students right here.

“Oh, shut up. They aren't even that handsome,” Chad, the guy from my Spanish class, rolled his eyes as he settled between two of the girls, putting his arms around their shoulders, both of the girls instantly squeezing up to him and placing hand on either sides of his chest.

My expression automatically changed to disgust, feeling like I'll puke the contents of my stomach, as Addy looked the same as well.

“Jenna and Addy, I won't mind a threesome with you two if you change your mind and decide to join me tonight.” Chad winked at us both, and my nails dug into my palms, my vision blurred around the edges, and all I could see was red.