5

5→ Brat/Bugs bunny.

...

Author's Pov ✨🙋🏻‍♀️

...2nd day in Daegu ...

After visiting some famous places and  do lots of shopping for the engagment all are sitting in the living room.

Taehyung and Jihye came with water and juice giving one by one to them.

'Thank you.' Lisa mumbled smiling he smile too and forward a glass of water
to jk who took it before he mumbled a thank you.

'Jungkook oppa how are you feeling in daegu? I mean are you enjoying?' Rose asked shyly when jennie nudged her jk fake smile with a nod.

'What about the places? Did you both like?' Jin asked excitedly they nodded smiling genuinely.

'It's really quiet and sweet place.' Lisa mumble jk nod his head and help his nephew to drink the water.

'People are so polite and genuine here except in this home.' Jk muttered lastly no one hear his full sentence still nod with wide smile.

'Only polite and genuine?' Rose asked shyly others looked at her confusedly jk shrugged his shoulder.

'Yeah one more thing daegu's people are so beautiful and cute except him.' Jk said pointed towards Taehyung.

Who is still unaware of this cause tae is looking down and waiting to collect the empty glass.

'Are you blind hyung?' Hobi said and avoid Jennie's glare Lisa hummed in disbelief.

'Beautiful word is not for him at all.' Jk mumbled make them confused expect Lisa who smile widely get to know his brother's words and he is true.

Others thought he is insulting him so they don't have any problem with this expect one person.

Jimin fake smile and looked at his best friend?

'Taehyung!' Jimin called he looked up at him nervously holding empty tray.

'I bought a frock for Minji and tee shirt pant for Eun call them I want to give it myself.' He said smiling tae looked at his parents jk raised his an eyebrow.

'He also have problem in this.' Jk pov while looking at Mr Kim squinted eyes.

'Yeah call them I too want to meet your cute babies.' Lisa said Mr Kim gave a nod jk scoffed mentally.

'Seriously! Erm It's quiet suspicious why they only behave strict towards him even he is best at everything.' Jk thought.

...

Lisa furrow same goes to jungkook to see Tae's two big babies they thought tae must have five or 3 years old baby cause he looks so young.

'Thank you uncle.' Minji said bowing Eun just bow holding his sister hand and clothes bag in his other hand.

'Welcome cutie!' Jimin said caresses her hair and raffle Eun's hair he smile and min giggles.

Jimin introduced them to jk and lisa.

'They are really your babies?' Jk blunt Lisa hit on his bicep smile nervously tae pout confusedly.

'You looks so young for two big babies thats what he mean.' Lisa mumbled he nod.

'They are mine.' He mumbled feeling offend and huffed mentally eun smile knowing very well how is his mother feeling right now.

'Sorry hyung!' Jk said with tight lipped smile he again get offend and scoffed.