𝟷𝟷| 𝚆𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚛'𝚜 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖

“Nice joke, Walker

“Nice joke, Walker.” I remarked, scoffing in disbelief,"Am I supposed to laugh at that?"

“I'm serious. Does this actually look like a situation for me to be joking about?” He stared at me, his tone earnest.

Fuck my life.

I looked left and right, still thinking of an alternative solution but ultimately giving up, groaning in defeat,”Fine. Only this once, let's make sure this doesn't happen again.”

“Yes, Ma'am.” He saluted me as he led me to his car, and opened the door for me before jogging and taking the driver's seat and starting the engine.

It’s a red Ferrari, looking sleek and shiny. The interior is fancy with the leather seats and its earthy scent. overall, it gives off “rich and luxurious” vibes.

Am I the epitome of bad luck? Out of seven billion people in the world, I had to sit in a car with Ian freakin' Walker? It's as if the universe is trying to think of ways to trap me with him.

Remember how the last class of the day passed quickly? Now every minute was feeling like an eternity, I glanced at my watch and it has been only three minutes since he started driving.

It's a good twenty minute drive from here. Ian's words, not mine.

“How's the ride?” Ian asked casually as the wind was ruffling his hair.

“Not bad.” I replied vaguely, unintentionally turning towards him.

Listen, I was trying my hardest not to stare at him, but I noticed how he was driving with one hand confidently and the other hand was resting against the window. His sleeves were rolled up and the veins in his forearms seemed to flex with every movement of his hand which is looking kinda hot.

I instantly turned my head towards my side, and was looking at the streets and neighbourhood we were passing, no way in hell did I just say that again. He's still the same annoying idiot ever.

The atmosphere in the car was filled with awkwardness now, none of us saying a word after the little exchange. I think in an attempt to diffuse the tension, he played the new Taylor Swift album, listening to her angelic voice made me smile internally.

Well, that's surprising. I thought he was a guy who listened to rock, and metal music, I guess I was wrong.

Suddenly, He hit the brakes, causing me to fall forward and almost collide my head with the dashboard, reminding me that I forgot to fasten my seatbelt.

“ Walker,Vete a la mierda!”  I cursed out a stream of expletives at him, correcting my position, fastening my seatbelt before passing him a death glare.

“Chillax, Evans. I just thought we could grab some coffee first,” He chuckled, appearing unfazed while unfastening his own seatbelt.

I noticed we stopped at Jittery Joe’s which is nearby, and is also a famous hang-out spot after school.