𝟷𝟸| 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚢

2 years ago

2 years ago

"You both are the top two students of this prestigious high school, and have a reputation to maintain, I won't tolerate this behaviour again. Understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am." We mumbled incoherently.

"Understood?" She asked again, louder this time.

"Yes, Ma'am!" We replied in unison, our voices louder this time as well.

We are currently being disciplined by Ms.Suzy, our homeroom teacher in sophomore year, if she stared any harder, she would burn us both alive,"Good. Now reflect on your behaviour while you guys clean the classrooms for three weeks." She declared and left, the door slamming loudly behind us.

I sighed in frustration, stomping my foot,"Walker! It's your fault we are stuck in this mess." I yelled at him while he stared at me, and rolled his eyes.

"Evans, I didn't do anything. It was your fault." He enunciated, while crossing his arms.

"My fault?!" I matched his stance, both of us having a stare off.

"Yes, it wasn't me who couldn't hit the ball back."

"Shut up! Now, you will clean the entire classroom." I stood my ground, while he just scoffed at me.

I took the mop and handed it to Ian, his eyes darting between the mop and me, finally he shook his head,"Nah, you do it. You created this mess."

I groaned in frustration, debating whether I should hit him with the mop on his head, but if he passes out, I'll have to do all the cleaning alone.

"Okay, fine. Walker," I exhaled,"Let's do this together and go home." I coaxed him in a sweet tone, handing him the mop as he disinterestedly accepted it.

Both of us started mopping in silence, my head pounding because of him.

If you're wondering how we ended up here, let's rewind a little bit.

During PE period, Me and Ian were on the same team in a game of Volleyball, let's say that we were too caught up because of our competitive spirits and things took a very bad turn.

The ball took off in the air and it collided with the principal's face, causing his wig to fly off dramatically, in front of everybody.

Damn, that sounds bad as it is, and to add fuel to the fire, some classmates commented on how it wasn't the first time they saw the principal without a wig, and some were laughing at him.

We even earned the title of 'snatched-the-principal's-wig' that year.

So, here we are, facing the consequences of our action.

A few minutes passed in silence when I heard an exasperated sigh from beside me.

"This is tiring." Ian groaned while massaging his hands.