𝟷𝟹| 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚛

“Achoo!” I sneezed as I threw another tissue at the pile of tissues under my bed

Autumn was gradually giving way to winter, and in my haste, I forgot to take my jacket yesterday, and guess what? I had to run errands and attend the fundraising event, which meant I was technically outside the whole day yesterday.

Gosh, it's perfect timing, y'know? I have duties to do as the student council president, have homework to do, assignments to complete and most of all; the science project which I have made absolutely no progress over.

I sneezed again as I adjusted my blanket, I feel so overwhelmed right now with my body aching, and I can feel myself burning up. Plus, this cold which made my nose so stuffed, I'm breathing through my mouth.

My parents aren't even at home, so I'm left alone to suffer in my misery.

I sneezed once again, before I heard my phone ringing. I hastily searched for my phone and ended up hitting my forehead against the night stand.

Grimacing in pain, I answered the call without checking, waiting for the caller to speak first.

“Hello?”

Mi dios, kill me already. Out of all people, seriously, him?

“What?” I replied, before sneezing once again and wiping my nose.

“You sound bad,” He stated, as if I didn't know my voice is stuffy.

“I'm hanging up.” I declared coldly.

“Wait, wait. Open your door, Evans.” Before I could cut the call, he spoke back, making me confused whether I heard him right or not.

“What?” My voice came out all screeched, painful to my own ears.

“I said, open your door, Evans,” He repeated once again, making me think if I was imagining things.

“There's no way,” I whispered as I got up from my bed, hitting my toe at the edge of the bed as I walked to the window, I bit my tongue to swallow the cry of pain, and peered outside, and there he was, standing at my doorstep and waving at me with that big, sheepish grin of his.

“Get lost, I won't answer the door.” I hung up and shut off the blinds, walking limply back to my bed and clutching my toe.

After grimacing a bit more, I wrapped my Harry Potter blanket around myself and crawled back into bed.

My phone was ringing again, I declined the call before putting it on silent mode.

There was a few minutes of peaceful quiet before the sound of rocks hitting against my window broke it.

Argh! I thought Ian had finally given up and left, considering how I've been unresponsive for the past few minutes.

Insufferable idiot.