𝟷𝟻| 𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛

I changed my clothes upstairs in my room, and was updating Addy on the current situation at my house

“Girl, and you're complaining?!” Addy asked hysterically after I told her that Ian is staying at my house for dinner.

“That's not even the point, the thing is he has stayed at my house for like half the day already.” the line went silent for a minute, I checked my screen to see whether Addy hung up or not.

“Jenna! Oh my god! I didn't know you had it in you to spend time with a guy, at your house! You literally went 'Mi casa es su casa!'" I chuckled a bit at her response. The catchphrase literally meant,"My house is your house." (I might've taught Addy some catchphrases in Spanish, that's why she knows).

Addy surely deserves an Oscar for her dramatic acting at times.

“No, I didn't! You're missing the whole point again, it's not any guy; it's Ian freaking Walker I'm talking about!”

“Shut the fuck up! If I had a guy like that stay over at my house, I would've kissed him already.” I cringed in disgust, at Addy's words.

I never even thought about that, but now Addy gave me a mental image and I internally gagged imagining it.

“Listen, Addy-” I heard my name being called downstairs,”I'll see you tomorrow. My mom's calling me now. Bye.” I hung up and threw my phone on the bed.

I took one last look at the mirror, I still looked pale but atleast I felt better than before. Never mind my hair looking like it survived a zombie apocalypse, it's a gone case.

I was still filled with nervousness, I wanted this dinner to be over as soon as possible, and Ian Walker out of my house. 

How the hell did he win Mom and Dad over already? My brain stopped functioning after witnessing the scene, And it's fucktioning with me right now.

I was lost in my thoughts as I walked out of my room, and bumped into something- or rather someone.

“Evans,” He called out, as I retreated a little.

“Walker,” I responded, unintentionally noticing how his hair was falling on his forehead, resisting the urge to touch his hair to find out how silky it would be.

He took a close look at my face, a small smile playing on his lips,”You look better.”

“I know.” He chuckled softly, his voice filling the space around us. Again, I felt that fuzzy and strange feeling inside me.

“Let's eat dinner now, shall we?” He asked, and I nodded as he fell into step beside me.

We made our way downstairs, and a delicious aroma filled the air, accompanied with sounds of sizzling, and searing. Some background music was also being played that allowed room for conversation. Overall, it was a relaxed ambience.