𝟸𝟶| 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

"I'm her boyfriend

"I'm her boyfriend. And unless you want to see the next daylight, I suggest you back out right now."

The real words I told the fucker who was going to kiss Jenna yesterday. The thought fills me with rage whenever I think about it, eventhough I suggested Jenna to come and watch the basketball match.

I admit that statement I made was half-truth, but you gotta do what you gotta do, okay?

I would rather die than watch another man touch Jenna.

Speaking of, She has been my never-ending thought, ever since the day I met her.

I vividly remember how she grabbed onto my arm when I was trying to  escape, staring at me with those ocean blue eyes, filled with fury for spilling the drink on her.

I can't remember how many times I've replayed that scene in my mind.

And now here she was, sleeping on the desk. She looked angelic, not that she isn't when she's awake.

The library was dark now, with only a few lamps glowing dimly in here. There was barely anyone in here, except me and Jenna. I glanced at my wristwatch and it was half-past seven in the evening.

I noticed she dozed off when I finished writing down my research, and was shutting the books, ready to bother her again, for her attention.

She was sleeping with her head resting on her arm, her chest rising and falling in even breaths, I rested my face on my hands, observing her.

There were some dark circles under her eyes, proof of how hardworking she is, her cupid-shaped lips which looked so soft and kissable, and her straight nose, which I wanna boop so badly just to see her annoyed reaction. And her dimpled smile, which she has never ever showed to me.

The day she smiles at me and shows the dimple on her left cheek is the day I'll die of a heart attack, for real.

And most of all, her ocean blue eyes, which I can't seem to get enough of. She could drown me in them and I would gladly thank her for that.

A lock of her wild, raven hair, which she pulled into a bun earlier, fell on her cheek. Giving into my intrusive thought, I gently tucked the lock behind her ear.

As I observed her keenly, I can't help but feel my heart beat faster again, whenever she's around. And no matter how much of her attention is focused on me, I really can't seem to get enough of her at all.

It's like she's the lighthouse to my universe.

And I'm one hell of a lucky guy, even if she claims to hate me, she focuses all of her attention on beating me. Nonetheless, her attention is on me only, so it's a win-win.

Her reaction was priceless when I beat her in the spelling bee competition, and also whenever I get more marks than her.

The way her eye twitches before her brows furrow in irritation, while she gives me her signature icy-cold glare is fascinating, and satisfying to watch.