7

After a few minutes Jimin noticed her sleeping. He stared at her face for some time and said,

"Why y/n why?" He murmured.

Back to y/n POV

My eyes fluttered open in the depths of the night. I adjusted to the darkness enveloped in the place.

I looked at my phone and it was 2.30 am.
Bruh I slept and he didn't even wake me up.

I stood up from the couch and searched for him. He wasn't home.

I saw the door open.

Oh is outside at the middle of night.

And I can't even go outside at this time.

So I went back to the couch to sleep.

Time skip to morning

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the soft, natural light that now illuminated the room.

I hope he is back home now. I stood up from the place. I looked straight at the door. The door was wide open. A lot of blood was on the floor. He was laying there injured. He didn't have energy to speak up.

I ran to him with a first aid box. He slowly opened his eyes towards me.

As I started treating his injuries I asked,

"Where had you been? "

"None of your business" , he replied expressionless.

After I treated his wounds he struggled to stood up.

"Let me help you" I said.

As held him stood up I felt unexplainable feeling. Like he was related to the jungle. It's the first time I touched him. But he didn't look like that boy who sucked my blood. Their eyes , their noses , their lips are totally different from each other.

He refused and said " I don't need help from weaklings ".

I looked at him with disgusted eyes and said, " I should go now".

Said that I took my bag from the couch and went out of his apartment and headed for home.

After a few days

Author pov

She didn't talk to Jimin these past days. They both ignored eachother like they were strangers.

She was laying on her bad lazily. Then her phone rang.

Beep beep beep.....

It was Jen.

She picked up the phone.

"Hello" she said smiling.

"Hello bitch. Whatcha doin'?"

"Nothing special. What about you?"

" Same. Oi bitch I am throwing a party today at x club. Be ready. I will pick you up at night."

"Okay"

To be continued...

Votes and comments are appreciated