19

Hello 🤗
Here is a new part!
So, it's part of her past . Still more things we need to disclose soon.
I don't want to drag it long so I give some flashbacks to it.
I hope you will like it ..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Adyasha and Ishaan returned home, but Ishaan couldn't ignore her unusual demeanor. Concerned, he asked about it, but she brushed it off, attributing it to fatigue.

After changing and having dinner, Adyasha quietly entered Ishaan's room, where he lay sleeping peacefully. Sitting beside him, she gently patted his head, a warm smile on her lips as she whispered softly, "No matter how deep I bury all other feelings, my love for you, like a mother, remains unshakeable. It's irreplaceable. But I'm scared-will you still accept me as your sister when you learn the truth about what Mr. Oberoi made me into?"

"I still remember that time when you said you wanted to be the best doctor."

Flashback: _________

Eight-year-old Ishaan was playing with kids in the park when they began to bully him for not being strong and teasing him for not having a mother like them He fell to the ground, his knee wounded, and tears streaming down his face.

Adyasha's eyes blazed with anger as she saw what was happening. With swift steps, she approached the group of kids, her voice firm and commanding. "How dare you do this to my Ishu!" she exclaimed.

"I will beat all of you if you ever dare to do this with my brother again. Get away now!"The other kids turned to look at Adyasha, the authority in her voice. Sensing her determination, they scattered, leaving Ishaan alone on the ground.

Adyasha knelt beside her brother, her expression softening as she gently wiped away his tears. "Shh, it will be okay. Let's go home. Don't cry," she comforted him, her protective instincts kicking in as she led him away from the park,

"Why?" Ishaan asked through his tears. "They said I'm unlucky because I don't have a mother and I'm not strong like them. Why?"

Adyasha hugged him tightly, "They are wrong. They are not strong; they are weak from the heart because we should not treat our friends badly."

As she treated his wound at home, Ishaan expressed his desire to become a doctor too. "I don't want anyone to cry in pain because it hurts so badly. I will be the best doctor and will not let anyone cry.

Adyasha hugged him tightly and assured him, "You will be the best doctor. You will be a good boy, I know."
____________

Adyasha's smile faded as she reminisced about the moments shared with Ishaan, each memory a bittersweet reminder of their bond. She couldn't shake off the weight of his words, echoing in her mind like a haunting melody. "It's okay to be angry, but it's not okay to be cruel," he had said, his innocence contrasting sharply with the harsh reality of their lives.

Whispering to herself, Adyasha's voice trembled with self-awareness and regret. "I'm exactly what you hate, Ishaan. I'm cruel, more than our father." The admission hung heavy in the air, a painful acknowledgment of the darkness that had seeped into her soul, staining her with its unforgiving grasp. These words resonated deeply, especially since he had uttered them the day their father had unleashed his anger upon her, leaving bruises both physical and emotional.

As she continued to pat him gently, she felt as though she was recharging herself just by being near him. He embodied the innocence of her mother, while she carried the burden of her father's definition of cruelty. She realized that DNA alone doesn't make a family; he may be her father by blood, but he was never the loving dad she yearned for.

In Ishaan's peaceful slumber, Adyasha found solace, a brief respite from the turmoil within her. She gazed at him, marveling at his innocence and the love he radiates like her mother, Adyasha found solace in Ishaan's presence, his essence a comforting reminder of their shared past and the warmth of their mother's love. Being near him was more than just a desire; it was a craving for the familiar embrace of their childhood, a yearning to feel at home despite the darkness that loomed over their lives.