8

" Same. Oi bitch I am throwing a party today at x club. Be ready. I will pick you up at night."

"Okay"

The call ended. It was 6 pm. She rested for a while.

Then she took a quick shower and went to the closet to find a dress.

She searched for one hour. But she didn't find the perfect dress yet. Then a black sexy dress caught her eyes.

"Perfect" she mumbled.

Before wearing it she did some make up.

The dress was so revealing. Her boobs and hips were mostly visible. At least she looked hotter she thought. She looked at the mirror and admired herself.

Then the phone rang.

Jen

She picked it up.

"Hello y/n. I am waiting outside. Come as fast as you can. I can't wait bitch."

"Yeah coming"

As they approached the residence where the party was being held, they could already hear the muffled sounds of lively conversation and upbeat music emanating from within.

Once inside, the friends made their way through the crowd, exchanging pleasantries with other guests they recognized.

As the night wore on, the two friends continued to enjoy themselves dancing and drinking.

As y/n danced, she became lost in the music, her body a conduit for the emotions that surged through her. Her eyes sparkled with a mischievous glint, and a smile played upon her lips.

The other dancers seemed to fade into the background, their movements mere echoes of her own. She was the center of attention, a captivating force that drew all eyes to her.

A boy observed her every step, the way her body moved in sync with the beat, her hair flowing effortlessly.

Y/n could sense the stare. She looked at the boy who was on the VIP section. He was sitting on a sofa and stared at her with lustful eyes.

Y/n POV

Our eyes met eachother.

"Ah Jimin" I moaned.

As I saw him I began to move my hips more sexily.

I looked at him again. He stared at me with his desired eyes. Like he could eat me as his meal.

I stopped dancing. And headed towards his direction looking at his eyes. His stare is becoming more and more intense.

To be continued....

Here's a reminder
👇
Y/N PLEASE CONTROL YOURSELF UNTIL JEON JUNGKOOK COMES

Votes and comments are appreciated