12

He didn't answer right away, just continued his slow, predatory approach. When he was close enough that I could feel his cool breath on my face, he spoke.

"None of your business." His voice was husky and deep that made me ...want something from him that only he could give me.

He brought his face way closer to mine. I closed my eyes to feel the kiss. But he didn't. I opened my eyes being embarrassed.

He smirked,"so, you want me too."

My face turned pink.

He said noticing my blush," cute. But I have to go now y/n. Don't go to the jungle. And I would visit you ...again. If I ...can."

As Jungkook's words hung in the air, a sharp pain pierced my heart by his last words.

I watched as he turned and walked away, his tall, dark figure disappearing into the shadows. A wave of sadness washed over me, threatening to consume me.

I think I started falling for him.

His words echoed in my mind, "I will visit you again if I can." But what did that mean? He won't come here ..again?

                        ------------------

It's been months since he left, and I still can't get him off my mind. That night, when he bid me farewell and disappeared into the darkness.

I remember it so vividly - the intensity of his gaze as he looked into my eyes. There was an unspoken sadness in the way he held me. Even now, I can feel the ghost of his touch, sending shivers down my spine.

I find myself constantly looking out the window, hoping to catch a glimpse of him, even if just for a moment.

Though I don't even know what he thinks about me. I think he already forgot about me.

But I can't stop thinking about him.

To be continued...

Votes and comments are appreciated.