CHAPTER I : Intro

6 years later

At investigation department.........

" May I come in sir Erek" said jr standing behind door of department room.

Inside room it was dark . Room was filled with bunch of case files. Some files was piled up by huge dust which denotes how old it was. There were many cases that were solved by squad but there were also some cases that are unsolved or closed due to its own complicated evidences .

That empty area was in the presence of one person. He was sitting on the chair with crossed legs on his desk having one case file opened on his lap and he was constantly turning pages and pages. Atlast he sighed, closed the file and got up his legs on the floor and putted file on desk. He streched his arm and sighed again.

He heard voice of jr. He replied," yes,you may" Jr. entered in dark place . While getting near to that man he said , " Sir Erek, I knew you were here. It's your 25th time you came after becoming senior detective".
Erek moved his waist little back and relaxes himself.

"Sir I am saying something and ..........." Jr. looked down on table and continued, 'It is that case file again, how many time are you going to go through it. This case is shut now. Afterall it was about crack head  women . This is the only case which surprisingly closed on it's own" Jr. said all this with amusing tone until Erek gazed.

"Sorry sir , not going to interrupt you but it's our meeting time and I am here to call you" said jr

Erek got up and said , " Let's go , everyone is waiting "

They left the room, leaving file on the desk .

There was one word written on that file and that was it's title

ANTRA
  (Title of that case file)