20

Hello everyone 🤠
Hope you are doing well ! 🙇🏻
Here is our next chapter 📖
Vote and comments if you like it ✨
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Doctor: "It's not a big wound but not that small so  take care and don't exhaust yourself,give rest to this hand.

Adyasha: "Speak?"

Maid: "Ma'am... (hesitant)"

Adyasha: "Say it. I know you want to say something."

Maid: "It's my granddaughter's birthday. She wants to..."

Adyasha looked at her, her serious demeanor making the maid hesitate.

Maid: "She's here in the kitchen, but she wants to... leave it. Can we go home?" (She is the caretaker of her penthouse,elder one )

Adyasha got up and moved out without responding. She headed towards the kitchen and saw a little girl talking with another maid who was cooking.

Girl: "See, make me some noodles and one cake. It's my birthday. No one can say no to the birthday girl. Got it?

Maid: "It's not your home, Ishani."

The girl looked at the maid with anger and said, "You're bad. God will punish you. You will lose your favorite pin."

The maid looked at little Ishani and chuckled at her words but spoke, "Oh, really? Then I'll take yours." She gave little Ishani a proud smirk.

Ishani retorted, "You're bad. You will slip on a banana peel."

The maid stopped laughing and looked at Ishani with a serious face. "Are you serious, you little devil?"

Ishani laughed and showed her tongue.

Adyasha observed the joyous scene before her, the laughter and chatter filling the kitchen with warmth.

As she stepped into the kitchen, the maid fell silent, and Ishani quickly ducked behind her, peeking out with mischievous eyes.

Adyasha raised an eyebrow at Ishani's antics. "Come out, little mischief-maker," she called, a playful smirk tugging at her lips.

The maid attempted to coax Ishani out, saying, "Ishani dear, go to mam."

But Ishani remained adamant. "Noo" she pouted.

Undeterred, Adyasha knelt down and extended her hand. "I'm waiting, birthday girl, i thought to give you a treat But if you don't like it, that's okay too," she said with a playful wink.

Suddenly, Ishani's eyes lit up at the mention of a treat from Adyasha. Without a second thought, she dashed towards her, causing both of them to tumble to the floor .

Adyasha winced slightly as Ishani's hug added pressure to her injured arm. The maid tensed, fearing Ishani might upset Adyasha.

Maid: "Ishani, what are you doing? Get up!" she scolded, her tone tinged with concern.

Adyasha gestured for the maid to stop, then hugged Ishani tightly, lying on the floor with her.

Adyasha: "Wow, you're quite the hugger, aren't you?"

Ishani looked up at Adyasha with her big, innocent eyes. "Am I getting a birthday treat?" she asked hopefully,

Adyasha gently lifted Ishani into her lap as they sat on the floor. "Yes, a treat for the birthday girl. And you're a  beautiful little angel".

Ishani grinned. "Well, that's true!"

Adyasha chuckled and looked at Ishani fondly. "So, how old are you now?"